Buck motorsports park, Buck, PA Schedule 09

KLITCH123 the aftermarket elbow is fine, what they are trying to stop for next one is aftermarket intakes. Meaning the part of the intake that bolts to the engine. So that no one is running big plenum intakes. So the elbows are fine.

Yea - I tried to explain to them that my intake was stock, and it was just an elbow, but the two tools in tech thought that they knew what they were talking about. Neither could show me the rule in writing, and both were just jawing that they were 'wrestling' with the issue...

I won't be going back there for that kind of BS!

Yea - I tried to explain to them that my intake was stock, and it was just an elbow, but the two tools in tech thought that they knew what they were talking about. Neither could show me the rule in writing, and both were just jawing that they were 'wrestling' with the issue...

I won't be going back there for that kind of BS!

I hate when there are dumb things that get in the way of things that don't make sence . Hopefully it will not happen next time.

Won't be a next time for me...

If they had been able to show me a rule in writing, then I'd be OK with it. They just pi$$ed me off! I'll race elsewhere...

Back