Buckeye Diesel Blast II

I'll be hitting the road in a half hour or so, heading down for Saturday. Stopping at Cabela's tonight.

the event was killer great weather and even better show. thanks to all those that helped pull it off looking forward to next year.

It was a great event! Thanks to every one who stopped by our booth and said hello.

We just woke up here and looks like a few others stayed at the track last night too. Showers and then the long ride home for us.

Thanks again everyone!

The sled pulls drug out way to long. IMHO i think it could have went faster on that end of the event but all in all it was fun/nice event with GREAT weather :D

The sled pulls drug out way to long. IMHO i think it could have went faster on that end of the event but all in all it was fun/nice event with GREAT weather :D

I'm with you, buddy. The turtle switch beat the rabbit switchs tail all day and about drove us nuts.
I did learn that 0, ZERO percent chance of rain in Ohio means it will at least sprinkle on your event.:nail:
Thanks to the fans, competitors, sponsors and crew for making it happen, and the cow.
Special huge thanks to Muskingum(sp?) excavating for turning a washed out mud pit into a pulling track with under 1000 gallons of Diesel fuel in less than 5 hours.:Cheer:

That's Ohio weather, wait 5 minutes and it'll change.

Thanks to NADM, competitors, sponsors, and vendors for a great race/pull. I had a great time.

get on youtube matt and go to nadm pull then go to this week in the sub categories.. there is a person who got almost everyones. yours is on there.

im a rutard... i have the video thats where I seen it I was going back on forth from my videos to youtube.. ill put it up after work.

anybody have any video from the drag races? I was busy and only got video of my wife running quick diesel so I pretty much missed it all.

Sounds like the event went good!! I would have liked to had brought those two tractors myself and watched the show, but not enough time....Our annual customer appreciation party was at the house on Saturday....800 pork chops cooked and eaten, and god knows how much fixins to go along.

Chris

Back