Buckeye diesel blast, who's attending???

Cummins12Club

Happy Dinosaur
What kind of big names will be at the buckeye diesel blast in Norwalk, Ohio September 21st??? not far from this event, curious if its worth the drive as a spectator

Buckeye Blast

I'm not a big name but I will be there. This will be the best track that we will race on. If anyone has never been to Norwalk Raceway Park it will blow your mind!!! If anyone is in the area I promise it is worth the drive to just see the track, Awsome place and you get treated like you should. Hope to see everyone there and I would love to see a big turnout.

It's a drag race, and stingpuller do u think the track is nicer then beech end in bowling green? That track was like racing on glass

Racetrack

Norwalk will be the best track that we will race on! It's not even close. Indy would be the closest as far as track prep. Norwalk hands down on the facility bar NONE.

If I didnt have prior plans I would watch, but, yes Norwalk is a NHRA sanctioned track as well as titled SUMMIT MOTORSPORTS PARK as is Summit Racing outta Tallmadge. Its one of the better tracks in the NHRA circuit. Maybe next year for me.

Good luck to everyone racing!

Wish I could be there to see you run josh, but I'm getting married that day so I guess I can't make it lol.:doh:

I am planning on being there. I have only heard good things about this track and am anxious to try it out. I heard that Dimitri was coming and hope that a few more pro street trucks will show up.

Back