budget racer to 13.98

Shambo

Diesel Idiot
For Some reason My old post was closed so i wanted to add to what ive been up to with it.
Finally got the trans issues resolved. and I have gotten the truck to 13.028 by putting on a HX40, and cutting my DV's. I lifted the front 2" to get better launches and it seems to help. Now I have some 7X10 injectors on order, and a Brand new HT3B Sponsored by Garret Turbo's. Thanks Bill, and Kurt!!! So I hope to have the truck ready to run 7.70/11.90 class soon!

Details on the truck or a link to the other thread?

Will Do! getting the tranny to work was the big thing. and it Blew the budget build part of it! So Now it is as cheep as I can build it! LOL!

How did you get a turbo sponsored? I want fee stuff, I'm on a budget too.

I race a lot with my other Truck down here and have been pretty fortunate. and one sponsor introduces you to another and after a few years I got Lucky.

You sure do! Quite sitting on the side lines and get to work Bud! LOL!!!

For Now old buddy! but keep an eye out! ill be there soon! got my 7X.010 injectors today!!!!

Congrats.

But why didnt you lower the rear to match the front? Your getting more bad air under the truck by lifting it 2".

I took some overload springs out and 1 leaf, i had the lower over load removed and it started warping the leafs so I put it back. I figured transferring the weight back would help more than the additional air drag caused by lifting it.

I took some overload springs out and 1 leaf, i had the lower over load removed and it started warping the leafs so I put it back. I figured transferring the weight back would help more than the additional air drag caused by lifting it.

Warping leaves? No traction bars? I didnt read your other thread so I may have missed it if you do have traction bars.

Back