Building trans

rgullett83

I finally ordered the stuff to do my trans today. I spoke with Mike L. from Inglewood trans today and ordered a Suncoast Stage IV kit, and the new 1054 converter today, and I am very excited!:clap: I am feeling like a little kid expecting a new toy.

Riley

Congrats. After you get that installed you can really see what you can do with your EFI.

yep, I am excited and scared at the same time, I keep seeing threads on the diesel place about LBZ's and cracked pistons, and I haven't got the funds for a motor build yet:(

there have been truck cracking pistons with 60 ho tunes on them i cracked a set in my lly with a bigger charger and studed heads.

Yeah they make parts everyday, but I dont make money everyday:mad: I got the the trans done last night, I haven't thrown another tune in it yet, want to drive it for a little while, and allow it some time to readjust before I poor the coals to it and check my work:clap: It has also been raining here, so I can't drive hard yet, due to tires:D

Yeah they make parts everyday, but I dont make money everyday:mad: I got the the trans done last night, I haven't thrown another tune in it yet, want to drive it for a little while, and allow it some time to readjust before I poor the coals to it and check my work:clap: It has also been raining here, so I can't drive hard yet, due to tires:D

let it learn. it should be fun when u can put it to it congrats on the new trans

I dont really know, I think it is more of an all around converter. I really like it so far. check out the dp, there is some more info there.

Back