Built 1st gen 4X4 trans A518

SMOKIN93

I have the trans that was in my truck before I put in the 47re. I put in alto red eagle clutches and added extra clutches and steals where I could. Also put in a steal forward planetary, new band, DTT valve body, hd band anchor and strut, billet servo and accumulator, billet input and outout shafts, B&M deep pan. All that has about 15 hooks and at most 10 drag strip passes and only a couple hundred street miles. I do not have a converter but if interested I could get one built for a good price however you want it. I also have a 29 spline NP205, a 23-29 spline coupler to use it with an auto trans, 2nd gen flexplate, and rear driveline for regular cab long bed 1st gen. This trans went mid 11's in my truck with stock motor and basic p-pump mods and nitrous.
If I don't get much interest or shipping is to much I will sell the shafts seperate.
I'm looking to get about $1800 for just the trans. If intersted in everything send me a pm and we could work somethin out.

How much for the 23/29 spline coupler? Did you run the 11s with the coupler? Just curious what kind of power it will handle.

I got your pm, I will call you as soon as I get a an estimate.
And ya the coupler went 11's, I don't see that ever being a weekpoint.

Back