Built 47RH

deerefanatic

Always learnin...
Ok. Just bought myself an 06 LBZ Duramax... The Chevy/Cummins is getting parted out.... The tranny is available for sale. Here's the particulars:

47RH 2wd. Could be easly converted to 4x4 with just a tail housing and output shaft.

DPC Triple disc converter. Low stall, not sure on speed. I know it spools my Ht60/H1C twins very nicely

Sonnax Billet input shaft.

DTT Billet 2nd gear servo
DTT Billet accumulator piston
DTT Billet band strut & anchor
DTT Billet 2nd gear lever
DTT Billet direct clutch piston with extra spring
Sonnax Billet low/reverse piston
Transgo TFOD Diesel shift kit. Set up for 150-160 psi line pressure at WOT-Lockup
Parts and pieces of a DTT Shift kit that alter shift points slightly.
4 Clutch Forward clutch, Alto Reds
6 Clutch Direct, Raybestos Hi-Energy
6 Clutch Overdrive, Raybestos Hi-Energy
Raybestos Pro Series Kevlar 2nd gear band
Relined reverse band
Stock intermediate & output shaft

Amsoil bypass filter unit

extra 47RH parts valve body

Brand new solenoids. (Just a month ago)
New reusable pan gasket (never installed yet.)

47RE pan, with drilled and tapped drain and temp probe holes.

I'd like to get $3000 OBO out of this. Need some $$ for a Converter and shift kit for my Allison, and 4x4 T-case pump rub fix. I can deliver this to someone close by within reason... Or arrange shipping at buyer's expense.

Tranny has about 25,000 miles of DD & towing on it since it was last gone through. Has always had an Amsoil bypass filter since it was built. Run on JD Low Viscosity Hygard. Runs and shifts GREAT!! Has never been past 200F pan temp since built. usually cruises 115F empty and 140F loaded in warm weather.

Let me know if interested.... You can txt me at 715-four15-15eight8

-Matt

Bump. Make offer, I'm flexible. Would like this sold!!! $2000??? Will part seperate the trans/converter for the right money.

Back