Built Dana 70!!!!!!

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
This is a Built dana 70 witha detroit locker, Mouser Axles. It was just gone through with new carrier bearings, New ring and pinion from Motive gear. The rear end might have 50 miles on it. It would make a perfect rear end for a drag truck or a 500hp Daily driver. I have just out grown it and need put the build Dana 80 i have sitting here in the truck. Asking $1500

Anyone i need this gone so i can finish building the Dana80 so i can pull. Any offers?? I could possibly bring it to Indy.

If anyone needs a good solid rearend disc brakes, detroit locker, mouser axles this is what you need. Make me an offer.

I can bring it to INDY.

If anyone needs a good solid rearend disc brakes, detroit locker, mouser axles this is what you need. Make me an offer.

I can bring it to INDY.

Indy was about a month ago or so.

None the less bump.

It would be perfect for a drag truck. It's holding 20psi boosted launch allday. Or even a hot 2wd. It's held up plenty well until this last upgrade session.

I'll be at Scheids so I can bring it along.

I know a guy who might be interested...

But he wouldn't be a buyer at anywhere NEAR 1500... I'm sure you've got that or more in it... But like has been stated... it is a Dana 70. For 1500 guys are more likely to buy the D-80.

Let me know if you're actually motivated to sell this and I'll pass it on to my buddy.

The rear end is out and sitting on a pallet its ready to go where ever. I can bring int to schieds if need be. Make me an offer i need this gone ASAP.

I dont have enough posts to p.m you, but if you have the rear end for sale still please p.m!

Back