Built Ford tough!

im willing to bet that if they hooked to either the hitch in the back or through the frame on the right front non of that would have happened.
building a rock crawling jeep=5000 bucks
building a powerstroke to pull a 5000 dollar jeep=10000 dollars
watching that powerstroke pull the jeep out of mud= priceless!

now it was funny watching that but somebody should have told them to take the rest of whats was left of the front axle out instead of all the chit they was trying to do, but it was funny glad it wasnt my jeep

It looks to me like they hooked up to the front passenger side of the frame and the axle ripped out because it was butted up to a wall of mud 2' high and they just kept jerkin' it until the axle ripped out.

I think if they took a strap over the frame down to the axle so it pulled upwards on the axle compressing the suspension it would have worked a lot better lol.

That jeep had no business playin' in that mud anyway lol

ummm.. no they don't... if they do.... prove it... i've ahd two my self and mother has had three...

Do you read some of the remarks at the bottom? Some of them are funnier than the actual deed. HAHAHAH..... right... PowerJoke... The biggest piece of **** diesel made. The lowend on powerstrokes is nothing compared to a 6... I SAY AGAIN... 6 cylinder cummings. PowerStrokes are all boost no balls. Hear that turbo? LOL

That just drives me when guys call it a cummings

I laughed for a good bit when that axle ripped out.. just made my day better.

Back