Built motor 05 DMAX

This being said, a box stock s366 probably flows around the same air as those cheeta's, not hard to believe. I don't see any problem hitting 800's on some of the newer tech 66mm wheels like the GTX stuff.

The truck was on the cover of diesel power about 7 months ago. It did have dual fuelers I forgot about that.

Just ran a 12.24@111 and backed it up with a 12.27. Need to install my lockup box and some slicks then put it in the 11s

I washed my POS yesterday. Sometimes it makes me smile.

Attachments

• clean.jpg
    clean.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Cleaned up.jpg
    Cleaned up.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
I had a friend put on a modified 01 TCM file last night. Hot damn the truck feels good. Shifts are crisp, toque converter locks up better, and it learned much quicker. I did lose my overdrive lockout but otherwise the 01 file is great!

Wait is this a date? if so Ill need some new shoes and a hair cut. But dont expect me to put out if you try to take me to chucky cheese!

Wait is this a date? if so Ill need some new shoes and a hair cut. But dont expect me to put out if you try to take me to chucky cheese!

Oh, you're a classy broad ehhh. I'll take you to the sizzzlahh. All you can eat. I know how to treat a lady right hahaha

Back