Built P7100,Injectors and Misc Parts.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Verbal Junk Author
With the recent sale of my 98 12v truck I have ended up with a host of extras that I would like to move to make room for CR Parts for my new truck.Here is a list of what I have that needs to find new homes.......

1-Built P7100 913 Pump...
This is a pump that was built by the late Curtis Rice who worked for Antrim Diesel down in Greencastle,PA.It was built and ran on his stand which flowed 650cc's.It has his barrel/plungers,quick rate cam,governor springs and was one of the biggest 12mm pumps he would build.It was NEVER installed on my truck as the 500cc pump he built me did what I needed and without twins I felt I didn't need anymore fuel.........$2800 OBO + Shipping

2-Fresh set of Modified 370's...Done by Weston Shupe..Reworked spray angle,pintle lift and pops raised....Never installed since they came back....$300 +Shipping

3-94-01 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 Xenon Fender Flares...New In Box and never installed...Box was opened by me and they were never installed.....$300+Shipping

4-98-02 Triple Gauge A-Pillar w/Tweeter..New never installed.....$25+Shipping

5-.093 P7100 Scheid Diesel Stainless Steel Lines....Used......$250+shipping

6-Used AFE Stage 2 Air Filters....1 Inverted Top(Mega-Cannon) & 1 Pro-Guard 7(these are the 6" round Bottom Filters)......Best Offer+Shipping

7-Misc 12v Factory Parts....2 Air Horns...2 Sets Of Valve Covers...1 Set Of Water Lines...Best Offer+Shipping

8-215HP Factory Injectors....Came out of my truck....Best Offer+Shipping

9-Factory Plow Package Front Coils..Out Of My truck when leveling kit was installed...Best Offer+Shipping

10-Aftermarket Fiberglass Front Lower Air Dam w light pockets....Best Offer+Shipping(It is going to be tough to box but we can work it out).

11-5" Aluminized,no muffler exhaust..new in box,never opened....Fits all 04.5-07 5.9 Rams...$250 obo+Shipping

I think there is more laying around but I have not found it all yet so I will add to this as I get the shop/storage cleaned out.Drop me a PM here or email me direct at TDRHammer@gmail.com if your interested.I can take PayPal and will ship with UPS..............Andy

If that 5" exhaust is a turbo back kit it should work on all dodge pickup trucks (not c&c) through 2011 providing there is DPF delete software in the ecm.

The triple gauge pod ia an Autometer and is molded in a dark color which they called paintable.

Lee...
Your probably right but I am just going by what the manufacturer said.It was shipped incorrectly to us when we did a buddies 04 and his truck was not a HO so it would not fit due to downpipe differences.We ended up doing stacks instead and they did not want this exhaust sent back.

Is the pro-guard filter the dry flow one? I can't remember.

No the pillar will only fit the 98-02's.

The Pro-Guard 7 is the not the Pro-Dry S...
I had one of those and gave it away along time ago after seeing how restrictive it was and how much power it cost me on the dyno when I did a back to back comparison.

Drasko..
I think I have a couple of single pillar pods that will fit a 94-97 that you could have for the shipping costs,but,i will not get to the storage area until tommorrow at the earliest to check.

No the injection lines do not come with the .093 DV holders however I have just found a set of the EDM'd .093 holders that I bought from J&L way back and never installed.So I can package them up for you if you want in one deal......I'd take $350+shipping for both the .093 lines and .093 DV Holders.

can i get pics on the exhaust and intake filters?

I am not going to unbox a new exhaust just to take a photo as I do not want to play try and make it fit back into that same box afterwards.The filters I will take in the am as I am about to roll off to work and I will send them tommorrow in the am.

ill trade you a bumper for them.......

Yeah Right....
I have no need for a stock 2nd Gen bumper and I certainly do not need that hideous looking one you put on that nice looking custom painted 12v.

could ya tell me what shipping on the 370s would be to 55951, thanks

As to NOT confuse anyone else....
The air horns I listed are a pair of factory 12v intake horns and NOT a set of train horns..SORRY!

Add To the list...
Factory 12v Clutch Fan assembly and fan shroud..best offer+shipping.

fan Clutch was only a year old when I installed the Flex-A-Lites on my truck and both it and the shroud are in good shape.

Hamlin...
I could use a postal flat rate box for the injectors and your cost would be minimal.

Last edited:
I am not going to unbox a new exhaust just to take a photo as I do not want to play try and make it fit back into that same box afterwards.The filters I will take in the am as I am about to roll off to work and I will send them tommorrow in the am.

Yeah Right....
I have no need for a stock 2nd Gen bumper and I certainly do not need that hideous looking one you put on that nice looking custom painted 12v.

:pop:

With the recent sale of my 98 12v truck I have ended up with a host of extras that I would like to move to make room for CR Parts for my new truck.Here is a list of what I have that needs to find new homes.......

1-Built P7100 913 Pump...
This is a pump that was built by the late Curtis Rice who worked for Antrim Diesel down in Greencastle,PA.It was built and ran on his stand which flowed 650cc's.It has his barrel/plungers,quick rate cam,governor springs and was one of the biggest 12mm pumps he would build.It was NEVER installed on my truck as the 500cc pump he built me did what I needed and without twins I felt I didn't need anymore fuel.........$2800 OBO + Shipping

2-Fresh set of Modified 370's...Done by Weston Shupe..Reworked spray angle,pintle lift and pops raised....Never installed since they came back....$300 +Shipping.....SOLD

3-94-01 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 Xenon Fender Flares...New In Box and never installed...Box was opened by me and they were never installed.....$300+Shipping

4-98-02 Triple Gauge A-Pillar w/Tweeter..New never installed.....$25+Shipping

5-.093 P7100 Scheid Diesel Stainless Steel Lines....Used......$250+shipping

6-Used AFE Stage 2 Air Filters....1 Inverted Top(Mega-Cannon) & 1 Pro-Guard 7(these are the 6" round Bottom Filters)......Best Offer+Shipping

7-Misc 12v Factory Parts....2 Air Horns...2 Sets Of Valve Covers...1 Set Of Water Lines...Best Offer+Shipping.....ALL SOLD

8-215HP Factory Injectors....Came out of my truck....Best Offer+Shipping....SOLD

9-Factory Plow Package Front Coils..Out Of My truck when leveling kit was installed...Best Offer+Shipping

10-Aftermarket Fiberglass Front Lower Air Dam w light pockets....Best Offer+Shipping(It is going to be tough to box but we can work it out).

11-5" Aluminized,no muffler exhaust..new in box,never opened....Fits all 04.5-07 5.9 Rams...$250 obo+Shipping.....SOLD

12-.093 EDM'd DV Holders by J&L Machine..Never Used.....$100+shipping

13-Factory Clutch Fan Assembly/Fan Shroud..came off my truck with the install of the Flex-A-Lite fans.......Best Offer+Shipping

There is the updated list as of today.As soon as the monsoon stops I will get the photo's to better show acouple of the items....Andy

P.S-boostedve...The pillar should fit in a USPS flat rate box so shipping would be minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back