Bully dog triple dog

I'll have to check when I get home. I updated it thursday so it has the latest and greatest

whats wrong? if its because it doesnt have the crazy larry tune on there, I can load it on or you can load it. there are plenty of members on here that have the CL file that you can get and put on.
you just cant get it from BD anymore.

whats wrong? if its because it doesnt have the crazy larry tune on there, I can load it on or you can load it. there are plenty of members on here that have the CL file that you can get and put on.
you just cant get it from BD anymore.

try reloading a older crazy larry file on it and see if it works. I was told by a head tech at BD once 2.5.0 loaded the programmer will not accept the crazy larry files anymore. But I have not tried it yet. Rob

try reloading a older crazy larry file on it and see if it works. I was told by a head tech at BD once 2.5.0 loaded the programmer will not accept the crazy larry files anymore. But I have not tried it yet. Rob
i heard something similar

The 2.5.0 version won't accept the Crazy Larry tune. I have read tho, that you can get crazy larry back on it, you have to call BD and get a code to erase the file on the TD and then you will beable to load an older version and then load CL

The 2.5.0 version won't accept the Crazy Larry tune. I have read tho, that you can get crazy larry back on it, you have to call BD and get a code to erase the file on the TD and then you will beable to load an older version and then load CL

yup thats what the tech just told me.

BD also told me that they are 2 months away from getting their license to be able to sell their larry tunes under a offroad use only or race track only agreement.

Back