BullyDog/Edge stack

MBusse

Can you stack the edge juice with the hot program with the BullyDog box in an '03? It currently has the juice and bullydog stacked but does not have the HOT program....

Yep I did on my 04. Hot Juice w/ Attitude and BD Power Pup. I didn't like to them both wide open, seemed to have a timing rattle. So I usually kept the BD on performance setting (90hp) and the Juice on 2 for daily driving. When I wanted to play I would turn up the Hot Juice.

Your flirting with disaster IMO. I ran the bullydog triple dog and edge juice for about a month. All I think it did was smoke more. The timing rattle was just insane. I think that it was the reason why my motor let out on me. Me personally I would Run one or the other and not both. I also dynoed the juice bully dog stack on my truck before all the recent work. Truck did 260 stock 356 with juice on level 5 an with the bully dog kicked up to perfromance and the juice on level 5 I gained 10 extra hp to 366 and lost hp when I went to the extreme steeing and gained lots of rattle. If I where you I would ditch one or the other.

bully dog will give you a ton of timing, which is bad, and to be honest it dosent give you really any extra hp, I tried it for most of a day on the dyno trying to see if it would give me anything,, nope, nothing to talk about

Kevin

So the best thing to do would be run the edge and something else that just fuel and no timing???? or the other way around

If you are stuck on the edge I would just add a pressure box, such as the dr p, this will work good for you

Kevin

He's got an 03 and doesn't the juice all ready add pressure for an 03? For absolute most hp for your truck which it looks like you are looking for I would get a Smarty, I don't think anything will compare with them on a 03 but someone chime in if I'm wrong. If your stuck between edge and bully dog I would go bully dog. I still have the edge but leave it turned off and run the bully dog at all times.

So you would run the smarty with the edge and have the smarty without timing??

Well to be honest no I would just run the Smarty. But I guess if you wanted the on the fly selection the yeah you could leave the smarty on the even number and start turning the juice up and see what you get. I think the Smarty alone would bring you the most hp. Maybe some 03 guys will jump in with what they run.

Back