burt

Very nice Bill, can't wait to see it at the track:ylsuper:

Need a bigger pic, that one does not do the truck justice (hint hint) LOL

Mr.Fletcher, I heard something recently about a burgundy truck up North causing a little havoc on the street. That wouldn't be you, would it? I didn't think so...:fish:

Rottin Rhonda said:
Mr.Fletcher, I heard something recently about a burgundy truck up North causing a little havoc on the street. That wouldn't be you, would it? I didn't think so...:fish:

Hi Rhonda!!!!
wus-sup ?

Ok, so the vehicle accidentally made it up to old 99 for a inaugural test launch. I’m sure the Holsteins didn’t mind, plus, if they did, what are they going to do call 911 ? their hoof’s are too big to push the buttons :aiwebs_029:

read in female operator voice..

doo doo deee (phone error screetch)

"I'm sorry, the fingers you have used to dial, are too fat."
"To obtain a dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now."
"Thank you."

"Mooooo!"LOL

Any true Simpsons fans will get this.

I never thought I'd say this, after growing up and watching Ses. Street.....

"This Burt is sexy!"
Nice truck man!

Last edited:
past team mates

Amish Elegance said:
read in female operator voice..

doo doo deee (phone error screetch)

"I'm sorry, the fingers you have used to dial, are too fat."
"To obtain a dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now."
"Thank you."

"Mooooo!"LOL

Any true Simpsons fans will get this.

I never thought I'd say this, after growing up and watching Ses. Street.....

"This Burt is sexy!"
Nice truck man!

Holsteins

Attachments

• skull2.jpg
    skull2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 48
Mr Fletcher, you gonna use one of those as a hood ornament?

Timbeaux38 said:
Mr Fletcher, you gonna use one of those as a hood ornament?

It was about four years ago, I was suddenly awaken by my favorite
cow “Sally” She was bellowing out in the foggy pasture giving birth which turned out to be the first three headed calf ever dropped. This event would prove fatal since that little bugger “Richie” was secreted sporting three sets of fully developed horns ( I miss my Sally) Richie survived for about 3 weeks until the coyotes ate him. So, I keep that little feller hanging in the feed barn in remembrance of the short friendship we shared…

What a horrible story. I hope that I did not open a deep wound from years past. Sorry for your loss

Did you put 'Richie' in the freezer to enjoy him for a few months longer??

:poke: Is Burt gonna forcibly ingest any additives? :woohoo:

Or are you still waving the #2 only banner? :poke: Have you spoken to Lavalle yet?:poke: LOL LOL

Fletcher, nice to know that someone else besides us is having bad luck with their cattle. In the past 2 seasons we have had 2 sets of twins drop, and none survived, and another just born with one front leg turned inside. He will be going down in about a week. All of ours are AI'ed, and I'm thinking it might be something to do with the vet at this point.

Can Burt help me with this?

Last edited:
TxDieselKid said:
Fletcher, nice to know that someone else besides us is having bad luck with their cattle. In the past 2 seasons we have had 2 sets of twins drop, and none survived, and another just born with one front leg turned inside. He will be going down in about a week. All of ours are AI'ed, and I'm thinking it might be something to do with the vet at this point.

Can Burt help me with this?

I’ve was organically inseminating my cows until my drops started crustating. Currently I’m using a propulsive fist insertion method, it seems to catch better.

must be hard to hold the straw, get it in the uterus and back out with your hand in a fist ;) I hate doing AI. Pulling dead calves is worse though.

Back