BW 63/68 .88 HX40 flange.

Phooker

Gluten Free
I have a brand new in the box 63/68 for sale, it was going to go on my halfton, but a bigger set of injectors fell into my lap, and trying to sell this for something bigger. Comes with the .88 undivided housing. The housing has been machined for an HX40 flange.

$750

8278640695_bb46d44201_c.jpg

8279695272_448067dc19_b.jpg

If whoever buys this turbo would like to have a .91 or 1.0 T4 exhaust housing. I will include it for $140

If whoever buys this turbo would like to have a .91 or 1.0 T4 exhaust housing. I will include it for $140

That's what's up. You just want to see me blow stuff up.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Could you get a pic of the outlet please?

And kind of a strange question but can you measure from the back of the exhaust outlet to the t4 foot?

So if the turbo was sitting on a flat surface (like you have it pictured) measure from the flat surface to the center of one of the mounting bolts on the manifold.

What I'm wanting to know is what I will end up with between the back of the turbo and my firewall as I'm using a Jake brake in the elbow.

Could you get a pic of the outlet please?

And kind of a strange question but can you measure from the back of the exhaust outlet to the t4 foot?

So if the turbo was sitting on a flat surface (like you have it pictured) measure from the flat surface to the center of one of the mounting bolts on the manifold.

What I'm wanting to know is what I will end up with between the back of the turbo and my firewall as I'm using a Jake brake in the elbow.
Which outlet? Exhaust oulet?
8280561403_941f43e3b6_b.jpg

8280561129_439c5a86cf_b.jpg

From the back of the flange on the housing to the center line of the back rearward mounting bolts is 1 inch.

Would u be interested in a trade for a hx52 with manifold with adapter welded to it and down pipe?

From where your finger is to the bolt hole.
Let me see if I can get you a picture.

Only trades would be for 66mm turbo, 042, 024, or 7mm delivery valves.

From where your finger is to the bolt hole.
Let me see if I can get you a picture.

You're talking about the flange to a mounting bolt...its one inch.

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Back