bw box s366 install

bd blk 12v

Fixen broken bulldogs
Hello guys I bought a bw box s366 turbo to replace my Mack s366. I had the turbine machined for the hx40 downpipe. This one is the straight Down 3in hose outlet not the 3rd Gen 90*. I have the t3 to t4 adapter and tried mocking the turbo up. I bought a 3in 90* silicone hose to use on the outlet. This is the dilemma it is like 3 inches from the charge pipe. Is there a different charge pipe? I have searched and can't find much for the straight outlet compressor. Thanks

I don't have an answer for your dilemma, but would you mind posting up the information from the mack 66 over in our mack turbo thread?

The Mack turbine was a bolt on. The stainless diesel pipe is for the 3rd gen 90* outlet that I saw.

No problem. I should have listed better what I had in the first post. I was in a hurry I was working on the truck was in a hurry wanted to get it going and forgot the t4 gasket 45miles away.

You could cut and weld a piece of pipe or cut it and add new boot in the middle. I would be worried about the 90* boot they tend to blow under high boost.

I have thought about cutting the pipe and welding a section. I found a longer intercooler boot on eBay. Mine is worn and old. I will give it a try and go from there.

Back