Byron Dragway, Oct 27th

Awesome day so far! Ran a 15.58 so far. Made 3 passes at this and the 2nd want right. The third was a smokey mess when i realized i blew a boot at the 2nd pass.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ten-4 on that! I just ran a 12.17 with a 1.70 60', if i can get my 60 down one more tenth I'll be flirting with 11's. Might be a tall order as cold as it is though

Nice to see flyingelvis, cgd, Cumminscorvette's brother, the nasty C10! Too bad i missed 3rd in the brackets. :umno:

What were some of the times that were ran today. Was planning on heading up but had to many trucks to get done at the shop.

Fat fingered from my phone

Last edited:
Some of the real hot 4x4s broke into the 10s but most stayed around 12-14. But that c10! Oh damn it moved.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

Well hands down your truck was the class of the field today.very awesome. I was going to come chat with you but you were always busy or had a crowd so I didn't want to bother you. It was cool to see it run in person

I ran a new best today with a 9.43@148 on my 900hp tune. I still have one tune higher then that!

What did you break? On my 4th pass you were at the start of the return lane with a Chevy in front of you. I didn't get a chance to stop by after to see what went wrong. Bad ass truck for sure.

Did anyone get any pics or vids from this weekend? I only have vids off the body of the car and was curious if anyone got any of the passes I made.

I did increase a personal speed, 130mph but ET was only 11.57.

Last edited:
I have pictures and video I will load them to photobucket and post them up sometime today.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

What did you break? On my 4th pass you were at the start of the return lane with a Chevy in front of you. I didn't get a chance to stop by after to see what went wrong. Bad ass truck for sure.

Did anyone get any pics or vids from this weekend? I only have vids off the body of the car and was curious if anyone got any of the passes I made.

I did increase a personal speed, 130mph but ET was only 11.57.

Here you go. This is the only one i got. Your 1st pass i think.

Cummins Corvette 10-27 Byron Dragway - YouTube

Here is what I got didn't take many pictures or videos of the street trucks just the cool stuff lol, wish I would have got a video of that CR TC diesel or whatever that was running 10.5's. Good day of racing, lots of fun.

ByronDragsandElkhornPull007.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull006.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull011.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull012.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull014.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull018.jpg

[ame]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/CGD89/ByronDragsandElkhornPull044.mp4[/ame]

[ame]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/CGD89/ByronDragsandElkhornPull047.mp4[/ame]

[ame]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/CGD89/ByronDragsandElkhornPull037.mp4[/ame]

ByronDragsandElkhornPull036.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull033.jpg

ByronDragsandElkhornPull045.jpg

Here you go. This is the only one i got. Your 1st pass i think.

Cummins Corvette 10-27 Byron Dragway - YouTube

Thanks

That what happened? Announcer was saying rear end went out.

After my second pass I pulled over to the trailer to drop tire pressure and saw Jim getting ready to load the truck. So I went over and helped push the truck to the trailer. He said the output snapped.

Trans is kinda what I thought, I was looking forward to seeing that truck go down the track, It was nice to finally put some faces to some names on here even though I didn't stick around long enough to talk very much after we met.

I don't think they have enough trucks to run an index class quite yet. Most trucks were running 13s, no?

For the most part it was a lot of 12-14 second trucks, How was the Bracket racing set up, I had a friend that wanted to be in the bracket racing but was never figured out how to get in. We thought racing had ended and then all of a sudden they announced the bracket racing was going to start and he didn't get a chance to participate.

Back