C7 Cat for sale.

4x4dually

Anyone need a motor? Automatic transmission can go with it. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• A54A5459-EFFF-4121-9D2D-CAA1E07B35F8.jpg
    A54A5459-EFFF-4121-9D2D-CAA1E07B35F8.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 92090FF4-A08D-4658-9EB1-174F80DC11A4.jpg
    92090FF4-A08D-4658-9EB1-174F80DC11A4.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 8FA8B8FE-4524-4286-B223-74F151B13D82.jpg
    8FA8B8FE-4524-4286-B223-74F151B13D82.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 0
Isn't that pretty much scrap price? Or are you just trying to get it gone?

Not sure what scrap price is, but they sell at auction for $850-$1000. I just want it gone. The only reason I bought it was to try to resell it for a little bit of a profit. I've been working on the school's busses for three or four years now for free since we don't have the funds to hire a mechanic or send them to Ross Transportation to get them fixed. The school was going to GIVE it to me but only one of our school board members said no. So, I bought it for what Ross was going to give the school for it on trade in just out of spite. If I sell it for $1100 I'll basically double my money and get some reimbursement for the hours I've spent in my driveway chasing wires and swapping parts on them. I also need moneys to buy Jeff and Scott dinner some day if I ever get the opportunity for always being on the other end of my phone with advice and diagrams. These things don't have as many wires as an ambulance has, but damn near a close 2nd.

Sold. $1200. Bye, Felicia.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bus 1.jpg
    Bus 1.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Bus 2.jpg
    Bus 2.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 0
Was that thing a turd or what? Seems like the hippie tiny home RV traveller folks would’ve had a fist fight over that at such a low price.

Was that thing a turd or what? Seems like the hippie tiny home RV traveller folks would’ve had a fist fight over that at such a low price.

It had some running issues. Starter and alternator were both MIA. Needs tires, beat to shit from one end to the other. It was a good price. They guy who bought it will fix it and flip it and double his money.....just like I did. :D

Haha nice. I figured there had to be a problem or two.

If it ran and drove good, the price would have been twice that. I actually started too low. I listed it on marketplace and within 12 hours, had 19 people in line to look at it. As you know most of them are deadbeats who'd never show up with cash, but it only takes one good one.

It had some running issues. Starter and alternator were both MIA. Needs tires, beat to shit from one end to the other. It was a good price. They guy who bought it will fix it and flip it and double his money.....just like I did. :D
You going to use that profit to finally finish the dump truck?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

You going to use that profit to finally finish the dump truck?

Find me someone who will do fiberglass work and stretch the and I will. :D

The guy that bought the bus is starting a medium duty salvage. He is going to send me a larger capacity power steering reservoir for the truck. The PS pump on this cummins must move a lot more fluid than the Detroit one. It cavitates bad and aerates the fluid.

Last edited:
You call a boat yard yet? Get with the guy down there that used to be on here with the mud race truck, get a new carbon fiber hood made!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back