Cab Swap

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
My cab is admittedly chit. I knew throwing this truck together, the cab would be changed.

I've been wonderin bout a mid- 70's cab to swap on.

Anybody got any leads on some decent cabs?

Check out the group "1972-1993 Dodge Trucks" on Facebook. I often come across posts about trucks being parted.

Understandable. If I come across what you're looking for, I'll let you know. Where are you located?

Quite a few of them down my way. N.J. to AZ is a long row to hoe though. If you find some local to me I'd be willing to go check them out for you. BUT these guys think they are sitting on their retirement plans with old "none rusted" trucks....

Quite a few of them down my way. N.J. to AZ is a long row to hoe though. If you find some local to me I'd be willing to go check them out for you. BUT these guys think they are sitting on their retirement plans with old "none rusted" trucks....
I'd love to find one of them mid 70's cabs from down your way! Not a drop of rust!

'73- '79 would be ideal.

Let me know if you find one, I'll get it looked over. PM me for my phone # if you don't already have it.....?

Let me know if you find one, I'll get it looked over. PM me for my phone # if you don't already have it.....?

I just skimmed the sierra vista area Craigslist and am slack jawwed at the rust free rigs. I may take you up on that offer! LOL

Back