Cable adj. Ppump / fuel plate

SWALLDOG

badd06e40c230f01c9d100822c5f388d.jpg

Anyone know anything about this? How/if it works ect. Just saw it on the old fb. I thought there was a thread going around awhile ago about someone working on this but never heard anymore. Couldn't find it in the search. Might be the same guy. I think this was at the utah autorama over the weekend. Guess I should have gone. Haha.

If this is a repost mods please move or disgard.

Last edited:
I was just looking at the same thing on FACEBOOK, $500-600

Schied does have one but is adjustable under hood. These are adjustable in the cab with a cab

A $500 fuel plate...The LAST thing I want to play with while hammer down...awesome!

I use stock plate to make 800 HP and my right foot to drive smoke free.

I was always going to drill n tap the front of the afc housing and use a bolt and jaw nut to hold foot where ever. I guess I don't have a caple to adjust in can but it's not a $500 bolt either haha

I was always going to drill n tap the front of the afc housing and use a bolt and jam nut to hold foot where ever. I guess I don't have a cable to adjust in can but it's not a $500 bolt either haha

That's what I did to mine, the only time I need to turn it down is when I tow my trailer, takes about 60 seconds to adjust, and it didn't cost $500.

Still haven't figured out why you need to turn it down at all? Well tuned afc and control power by the right foot. No way they will sell many at $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven't figured out why you need to turn it down at all? Well tuned afc and control power by the right foot. No way they will sell many at $500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have a valet switch that is 100% there only for when my dad comes into town and wants to drive my truck... He's like a 16 year old kid and just wants to make smoke. lol

I've been thinking about adding a way to limit the fuel shut off valve so it only opens like 50% instead. :doh:

They posted a vid on fb. It was kind of a let down. I thought it was going to be some dyno testing or at least some actual driving. For the price, like others said, a valet switch is just fine. I know how to drive my truck according to conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USm3d_m8Pro

They posted a vid on fb. It was kind of a let down. I thought it was going to be some dyno testing or at least some actual driving. For the price, like others said, a valet switch is just fine. I know how to drive my truck according to conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USm3d_m8Pro

So it's basically like taking your boost reference out, and moving your foot to a fixed location that you can change in the cab instead of popping the AFC off. And it doesn't look like you can use a plate with this so it wouldn't be RPM based.

Take out RPM and Boost as inputs for fuel tuning, and add a more defined rack travel limiter, and that's what we've got here right?

So it's basically like taking your boost reference out, and moving your foot to a fixed location that you can change in the cab instead of popping the AFC off. And it doesn't look like you can use a plate with this so it wouldn't be RPM based.

Take out RPM and Boost as inputs for fuel tuning, and add a more defined rack travel limiter, and that's what we've got here right?

No, the fuel plate is what the dial adjusts and you can purchase the different plate profiles. The afc still functions as it normally would. I don't see the point in them, especially when you consider the price of them.

Back