calling all sled pullers in mn

I would like to put out the word for sled pullers in mn. the heartland pullers association is considering adding a class for the bigger trucks possibly 2.8 class. we are having an inpromptu meeting to discuss what rules would be involved and to see who is all interested in jumping up a class or if any of you are already pulling 2.8 possibly coming pulling with us... you don't need to be a member or become one to come to the meeting or to pull with us we are just trying to get a feel for what we should do for next year. so if you are interested please let me know. I can pm you my address where the meeting will be held... it will be sat october 31st. around 3pm in elk river, mn.

please come and give us your input. thanks, tony.

ok I have a correction. we have bumped the date for this meeting to friday the 30th instead. it will be at 6:00pm. I am going to try and get the back room at time out in elk river.

Ill be at a couple, hopefully elk river and mabye howard lake. most of your pulls are a ways north,ps 2.5 should be 2.6

Ill be at a couple, hopefully elk river and mabye howard lake. most of your pulls are a ways north,ps 2.5 should be 2.6

well the two pulls in elk river are not heartland pulls and have a little looser rules. and if you are interested the pull in buffalo is pretty much run what you brung too. it is in mid may on the 15th.

and the 2.6 won't happen we had to sell our souls for a 2.8 class so we will leave the 2.5 alone.

wont make buffalo,was there last year. my truck probably wont be ready til june some time. for elk river Id come to the fair pull

well the two pulls in elk river are not heartland pulls and have a little looser rules. and if you are interested the pull in buffalo is pretty much run what you brung too. it is in mid may on the 15th.

and the 2.6 won't happen we had to sell our souls for a 2.8 class so we will leave the 2.5 alone.

Tony the pull in buffalo is on may 22.

Attachments

• BSC Tractor Pull Rules & Info_2010.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 4
  • BSC Tractor Pull Entry Form_2010.txt
    3 KB · Views: 2
Back