Calling FL Smokers

We have had a few back out, but I think this list is close.

A few of these guys are brinig a few other trucks with them.

If I missed you please post.

Twisted
Mrs Shifter
Phoneguy
infernoram
RicksterHemi
Jsrunnlus
Dieselcrazy
Dakkine2
burnrubber4ever
PSDPlayer
VERYFAST6.0
Wrongway
SDKingranch
FFpsd
86 1 TonHauler
Morse

i might be able to make it, ill try and caravan down with wrongway...:ylsuper:

Ok I have given up on updating the list…….

We are some place around 20-25 Trucks I am guessing.

I plan to be at the debunked Texaco between 0800-0830, the gates open at 0900. I plan to go down towards the back on the Right side of the pits if I can.

I will have NHRDA stickers for everyone along with a few hats and shirts. Not really sure how I want to do the shirts and hats just yet?

Remember the NHRDA is putting up $250.00 for anyone that can chop the tree!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the track ………

Drive Safe!!!

It went well .. had a TON of down time so we only got a few runs it ... but it was a good day none the less ...... I think I counted 18 or so diesels ... they didnt all run but we had a great time.

we have started talking about a All Diesel event? :woohoo:

It was fun but busy. I got my first and only run in and did O.K but got beat by Doug from GoGodiesel.com. I ran a 14.55 @91MPH but should do better next time.:blahblah1: I'm a new member of HRDA and got me my 15hp sticker. DJ gave me some good driving tips but when came to it I screwed up and left on the green. Lots of 6.0 showed up, a couple of Cummins but no D-Maxs.
I took my wife and kids with me and had a great time. My wife wants me to get more things for my truck so I can beat Doug. LOL I told her he would win no matter what because I would buy my stuff from him.
It was nice to meet all you guys and :bs: for you smack talkers that didn't show.

yeah,
i really wanted to come, sounds like you guys had fun. i didnt get the bike finished as hoped so i worked on it all day sunday...hopefully next time. there is a sled pulling event wachulla on the 20th of jan. i will definately be there.:ylsuper:

Yea we had a good time .... I am going to look at renting a track, not sure what one just yet. Want to do an ALL DIESEL EVENT.

Billysgoat said:
If I was still in Titusville I would be there TS, but I'm back home in MS for good now :D :D

Holly Crap! When were you in Titusville???

Mooring Product said:
It was fun but busy. I got my first and only run in and did O.K but got beat by Doug from GoGodiesel.com. I ran a 14.55 @91MPH but should do better next time.:blahblah1: I'm a new member of HRDA and got me my 15hp sticker. DJ gave me some good driving tips but when came to it I screwed up and left on the green. Lots of 6.0 showed up, a couple of Cummins but no D-Maxs.
I took my wife and kids with me and had a great time. My wife wants me to get more things for my truck so I can beat Doug. LOL I told her he would win no matter what because I would buy my stuff from him.
It was nice to meet all you guys and :bs: for you smack talkers that didn't show.

Hey Pete,

Just saw your post. In all reality Doug did beat you cause you fell asleep at the light but Doug ran a 14.56 to your 14.55 which means - your quicker :woohoo: You just can't come out of the hole. What do you have in your truck - a programmer and blown headgaskets?

BTW, when DJ goes to the track, there is always a video camera.
http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/4c5f46e9-38b9-45d1-b02c-9894013bc256.htm

It was a good time. A few trucks did show up. Hopefully we'll get a better turnout next time. We'll leave it to Twisted to handle all the details.

DJ :evil

Already working on the next event..... thinking about going to Orlando for the 16th. They are doing a test and tune ... gonna be 10 or so Hemi guys going ... would like to go put the smack on them ..... Nice video ..... Did mine turn out?

Wow thanks guys. I must say Doug trucks fast considering its a 2x4. Not bad for a SCT on Looney, blown heads and an air intake. Whats up Dj do smell sponsor or what!?LOL

are you talking the 16th as in this saturday? what track are you going to?:rockwoot:

Hey Guys,

Yesterday was very busy and we finished very late in the evening.

Count us in on the 16th. We will actually be in Orlando at the PRI show. No truck :bang but we'll show our support.

Here's your video Chris. :Cheer:
http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/942ea2ea-6f1a-422f-853e-989500ada013.htm

It was great seeing and meeting everyone.

To the compdiesel crew: Man, that video program is awesome! They load right away and it tells you right away. :group:

Thanks,
Vivian

if its this saturday night, im in. i could maybe get acouple trucks together from lakeland, wrongway may be also able to find someone...:ylsuper:

Thank you Thank you ……. The pleasure was all mine! I really enjoyed meeting everyone! I think we are on to something …..

I talked to Randy and he likes the idea of an All Diesel Event. If we make it to Orlando Saturday we can talk more about it.

I just can't get that thing to hook. But it goes 14.50-14.60 all day. Hell it even went 15.70 at 95.54mph once. The next time I do this it will not be on those damn alcoas.

Back