Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were lying when you said it had been shipped and signed for? Either way I hope the op gets his stuff back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, good. Glad it has a happy ending. I love happy endings.

For good measure....who effed up the shipping? The shop? Or did the shop even ship them? Did you take them with you and ship them somewhere else? What did I miss?

They never shipped. They inventoried to will call and never entered Pitts address.

So you were lying when you said it had been shipped and signed for? Either way I hope the op gets his stuff back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said I went straight off what I was told via phone. I'll fall on my sword for taking someones word definitely.

Like I said I went straight off what I was told via phone. I'll fall on my sword for taking someones word definitely.

It's part of growing up. We've all done it. Just remember....don't take anyone's word. Do the due diligence of having a tracking number in hand. Period. It always covers your character. $.02

We went ahead and emailed Jim Garner (VP of sales for M&D) that you're still saying his company is at fault and that you'll be paying them a visit tomorrow.

Good thing you took to slandering his name so quickly and letting your wife email and call everyone under the sun.

The truth comes out, Blackmega looks like an idiot for not checking back sooner but you just look like a REALLY whiny fool.

Kind of a dick move to post name and address for Pitts

Well don't think that's a fair assessment, but for sake of circumstance I deleted that one.
0610161237.jpg

Edit: the mod will have to revise original attachment, it's not showing in my photobucket anymore though.

Last edited:
Good thing you took to slandering his name so quickly and letting your wife email and call everyone under the sun.

The truth comes out, Blackmega looks like an idiot for not checking back sooner but you just look like a REALLY whiny fool.

I understand where thats coming from, but Pitts definitely has waited awhile. Procrastinating prevails here lol. Glad it got figured out.

I did not slander anyone. I brought it to the forum because he would not respond to my messages. And amazingly the forum made him act.

Obviously mistakes on all sides here, but the internet is clearly the best place to get eaten alive by people with no dog in the fight and who dont know all the facts lol. Exactly why I don't have a Facebook.

I understand where thats coming from, but Pitts definitely has waited awhile. Procrastinating prevails here lol. Glad it got figured out.

Hey, I've been waiting a year and a half now for someone to pay me $2400 that they owe me. Before calling him out online I took A LOT of steps to contact him and resolve it man to man.

In the end though, I'm glad you are off the hook and Pitts is getting his injectors back.

Here are my thoughts....handle things yourself. Who the AF would take set of used injector they bought online from a stranger to get tested and then leave them at the shop for someone else to ship? And what shop would even consider this bullsh1t? And another thing...this whole tattle-talein' to paypal about my injectors are bad even though I didn't buy brand new ones from a reputable shop is bullsh1t too. Paypal refunding monies before products are returned is a load of crap.

I've had plenty of parts shipped from one shop to another shop on my behalf. Most shops ship and receive stuff daily, so shipping to a return address shouldn't be an issue. As a shop, I've also done this numerous times for customers. Take an extra 5 or 10 bucks on their bill for the hassle plus cost of shipping. It's cheaper than their time coming and getting it and shipping it. Flow sheets should have been sent to the seller before approaching paypal for sure, give somebody the chance to make things right before making paypal get involved. But that's what you pay a fee to paypal for as a buyer on something.

Obviously mistakes on all sides here, but the internet is clearly the best place to get eaten alive by people with no dog in the fight and who dont know all the facts lol. Exactly why I don't have a Facebook.
Don't do less than stellar **** to people and that isn't a problem. No need to hide from Facebook over it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Don't do less than stellar **** to people and that isn't a problem. No need to hide from Facebook over it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Sadly bookface was the downfall of modern society!

Im proud to say I've never clicked the like button.

I have a business page, but that was only to do paid advertising on bookface.

Even with that I got hit up by more women trying to get it in, rather than sign as a client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back