Cam sensor relocation adapter for P-pump swap

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
I got this with my timing case when I did my p-pump swap and its the wrong one for my 2002... so I'm just clearing the shelves. It will work for any 98.5-00 24V if you are doing a p-pump swap. Make me an offer... they're $62 at Scheid's.

I got this with my timing case when I did my p-pump swap and its the wrong one for my 2002... so I'm just clearing the shelves. It will work for any 98.5-00 24V if you are doing a p-pump swap. Make me an offer... they're $62 at Scheid's.

You sure this aint a crank sensor kit?

Nope, it mounts the cam sensor onto the 12V cover basically plugging the hole I guess. I can get a picture, but Scheid's lists 2 different ones, 98.5-00 and 01-02. If the pre-01 trucks don't need one, why do they sell them? I always wondered that? Either way, I know its not for the crank sensor, this one came already mounted on the cover I bought. It just doesn't move the sensor over the 1/4" or so that the 01-02 trucks need to get the proper signal...

After 2 people never followed through with the money, I still have this for sale. Cheap...

Back