Can I get an OASIS

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
There is this 6.0L for sale right down the road from me... I need an OASIS if possible. Truck is clean, 2006 F-350 XLT FX4 package. Has 157442 miles. Very clean, no rust. Here is the VIN: 1FTSX31P96EC36174

He's asking 15,800, which isn't a terrible price...

Doesn't sound like a steal by any means with that mileage. Guess it depends on the cab/box config and how clean it is, but those prices certainly aren't unheard of now. Is it studded already?

I can't get an Oasis, but I know someone who can, are you on facebook?

Doesn't sound like a steal by any means with that mileage. Guess it depends on the cab/box config and how clean it is, but those prices certainly aren't unheard of now. Is it studded already?

I can't get an Oasis, but I know someone who can, are you on facebook?

Yeah, it's not a steal...but it is a pretty good deal. I seen an older one with more miles go for 17k not to long ago. For some odd reason here in this area the diesel trucks go for a higher dollar amount. The cab of the truck looks as if it's been taken care of, no burn marks, seats are ing good shape...just a few typical things are messed up for being 7 years old. The truck bed, looks like the rest of the truck, clean, no rust or damage. I didn't crawl under it, It was a little too cold, and had some place to be in less than an hour so. Now that I got a printable OASIS (thanks Goose) I can take that to the finance company and see what they offer...

Oh, and yes I am on Facebook.

Josh, just sent you an email.

Got it thanks! You gave me more information than someone else did when they ran it. Looks to me as if it was just normal maintance and no typical 6.0L issues...so that is a good start.

Yeah, it's not a steal...but it is a pretty good deal. I seen an older one with more miles go for 17k not to long ago. For some odd reason here in this area the diesel trucks go for a higher dollar amount. The cab of the truck looks as if it's been taken care of, no burn marks, seats are ing good shape...just a few typical things are messed up for being 7 years old. The truck bed, looks like the rest of the truck, clean, no rust or damage. I didn't crawl under it, It was a little too cold, and had some place to be in less than an hour so. Now that I got a printable OASIS (thanks Goose) I can take that to the finance company and see what they offer...

Oh, and yes I am on Facebook.

Got it thanks! You gave me more information than someone else did when they ran it. Looks to me as if it was just normal maintance and no typical 6.0L issues...so that is a good start.

Not just pricing a diesel, pricing a 6.0. They seem to be a dime a dozen lately, and almost unsellable if they don't already have studs/egr delete etc...

My buddy picked up a CC/LB lariat with with 170k on the clock 3 years ago for $12,500. They're out there, and quite abundantly at this point. Obviously you will know your area better than I, and you can tell how good it's been taken care of, that's the key seller here. If the truck is in great shape and no issues on the Oasis, go for it!:Cheer:

Back