Can I run injectors

blwnsmke

I have whats in my sig right now on the truck. I have a turbo on order but probably won't be here for about 2wks from the looks of it. I have some nozzles for my truck right now. Could I go ahead and install them now and just keep everything turned down on the truck and daily drive it til the turbo comes in? They are 120hp nozzles btw

I don't see why not.Just turn the smarty down and watch your egt's.

If turbo is coming soon, I'd say "yeah" go ahead.....It'll only be a problem if you hold it WOT for long periods or tow heavy....

Go ahead man.

Awesome!! Ill just keep the tst off and put the smarty on about 5 to keep some decent power and wait for the turbo til I start smashin on it again!!

Same thing I'll be doing tuesday. Trying to burn my motor down. LOL

180hp 10 holes from industrial. Buddy of mine is lending them to me for some comparison testing.

I was in the same boat Im installing mine now and while mine are in the 90hp range Im just going to turn down or off my smarty and it should be fine on the EGTs.

Pretty sure you'd be just fine unless you hold it to the floor for 30 seconds lol. With all this fuel I've had it like this for a while and on my hx35 with 21cm turbine housing and my motor is still in great shape. Go for it!

Injectors

I have whats in my sig right now on the truck. I have a turbo on order but probably won't be here for about 2wks from the looks of it. I have some nozzles for my truck right now. Could I go ahead and install them now and just keep everything turned down on the truck and daily drive it til the turbo comes in? They are 120hp nozzles btw

Definitely.

Back