Canada NHRDA event

Thats exactly it,, its sitting on the garage floor like a splayed cat just waiting for an infusion of cash,,, unfortunately I dont have any,, lol

Kevin definitely needs to make it to Edmonton, we have to keep up our tradition of getting kicked out of hotel parking lots!

OH I will be there,, you can COUNT on that,, just not sure what truck,, lol

BBD, there is a sled pull after the Edmonton race in a place called Darwell, Alberta. Saturday night and Sunday morning usually....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darwell is a good show for Sled Pulling! Great concert on Friday night,Pulling saturday & sunday. Always lots of spectators & pullers there. Hey BBD maybe you should come check it out?

I was looking for something closer, that is why I asked about Misssion. Plus I had a opening on June 4th weekend. When is Darwell?

BBD

Hoping to be in Bowling Green OH in mid August, if that falls through I will add darwell as a back up plan.

Thanks,

BBD

It would be awesome to see, but BBD would be a gun at a knife fight. With that being said I would make the drive to see it.

Northwest Washington fair grounds runs a pull on that June 4th weekend, and they are only 30 min or so south of the boarder from Mission. Closer then going to Vancouver from Mission.

Back