Cane corso puppies

chuggins10

I have 3 puppies left out of this litter . A black brindle female, a red female, and a fawn male. They have bel Monte bloodlines with a little Duce, and some Italian import. The dam is 90lbs. And the sire is 150lbs. Both are great dogs with very good temperament. I'm asking $800 for them. I'm on my phone and don't know how to post pictures off of it but you can text or call me and I can send some. Chris 903-701-3154

I have 3 puppies left out of this litter . A black brindle female, a red female, and a fawn male. They have bel Monte bloodlines with a little Duce, and some Italian import. The dam is 90lbs. And the sire is 150lbs. Both are great dogs with very good temperament. I'm asking $800 for them. I'm on my phone and don't know how to post pictures off of it but you can text or call me and I can send some. Chris 903-701-3154

these dogs are bad ass i have a 3 year old female that weighs 200 pounds. very awesome dogs!! and rare

That's actually a really good description of them! They are incredibly loyal and love kids more than any dog I've ever been around.

my dog is my kid they are loyal ass hell!! just plain bad ass dogs, they are there own breed!! i watch my nieces and she is way protective of them!! Great family dog

I'm getting married next weekend and I will be gone for a week. I'd really like for them to be gone by then I would make somebody an awesome deal on one.

There should be a hog dog forum in Texas you can post this on. I am sure there are many hog doggers that would love to have these dogs.

I have personally been around the female and she is a great dog! If I didn't have my American Bulldogs and wouldn't get kicked out of the house I would have one of these pups.

bump for bad ass dogs, i have a 5 yr old male cane and he is a very loyal dog and very protective

Honestly I dint breed my dogs for game. I more like them being family dogs. Thanks kevin.

Is the male still available? And how do you think he'd interact with a 4 year old Boxer?

Yes he is. They interact very well. We have a rat terrier that we got after my female was grown and there best friends. My father in law owns the male and they have a great pyranese/Shepard mix and a small dog and he has never shown any aggression towards any of them. If they are brought up right they are very social and well behaved

Yea shoot me a text and I can send you pictures of both parents and the puppy. 903 701 3154

Some has to need a good dog. I'd make a very good deal on one if you get it by this weekend.

Back