IMG_0520_zpsbeanxwo7.jpg

IMG_0522_zpssy4nepg7.jpg

IMG_0521_zpsnd02hmll.jpg

IMG_0523_zpsj9eia7a4.jpg

IMG_0524_zpsgozviepp.jpg

IMG_0525_zpslhr9ndqu.jpg

IMG_0526_zps9easg4ys.jpg

$150 shipped

How many MegaPixel is it? What are those round black containers with grey lids for?

:)

LOL! It's worth a shot, someone on here has got to like vintage stuff.

Definitely a cool camera. Just made me do a double check when I saw the film cartridges.

Nice camera, GLWS!

I learned to shoot on my mom's Canon AE-1 more than 30-years ago! Brings back some good memories!

But I don't think I could ever go back to shooting on film. Shooting only 24-36 shots per roll and paying $$ for processing and hoping your shots are usable is a thing of the past with digital SLRs of today! When we are shooting a big event weekend like TS or Scheid we shoot something like 5,000-10,000 shots depending on if both my wife and son are shooting with me or not. There is nothing like catching the wild diesel action on the track at 5-8 frames per second!!!

Nice camera, GLWS!

I learned to shoot on my mom's Canon AE-1 more than 30-years ago! Brings back some good memories!

But I don't think I could ever go back to shooting on film. Shooting only 24-36 shots per roll and paying $$ for processing and hoping your shots are usable is a thing of the past with digital SLRs of today! When we are shooting a big event weekend like TS or Scheid we shoot something like 5,000-10,000 shots depending on if both my wife and son are shooting with me or not. There is nothing like catching the wild diesel action on the track at 5-8 frames per second!!!

What is your camera of choice? I kinda wanna get in to it. Would be a fun hobby

What is your camera of choice? I kinda wanna get in to it. Would be a fun hobby

Canon. But honestly between Canon and Nikon it is pretty much like the classic Chevy vs Ford battle. They are both very good and you tend to stick with the one you grew up with or learned to drive/shoot with.

I shoot on a Canon 7D and have two Canon 40D cameras as backups that my wife and son still shoot on when they are working with me to cover an event. The Canon cameras are fast and pretty darn reliable for what we put them through. I stick with Canon lenses over saving a little money and going with the off brands.

Canon Professional Services is a great program for shooters with a lot of Canon gear and their loyalty/upgrade program and refurbished products are great as well. Check them out on their website to see the savings you can have while still being covered by a Canon 1-year warranty... http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/cameras/refurbished-eos-digital-slr-cameras

No matter what camera you buy fut a UV/Protection filter on all of your lenses to protect the lens glass. Also buy the best camera you can afford in your budget, you will almost never complain about having too much camera capability, but you can kick yourself in the rear for saving a few bucks and not having enough capability.

My next camera will likely be a Canon 7D Mk II or I may save up and step up to a full frame and do a 5D Mk III, but they are way out of my budget right now and my current cameras are getting the job done on a regular basis.

I hope this helps!

Back