Can't find part number

dollar298

Does anyone have any idea what the part number is for the upper intercooler isolators? I tried going to the dealer and getting the part number. The part number they gave me was 52029088AA. This isn't the right part. Any help would be appreciated.

I usually get them ( DODGE DEALER) to email or fax me a picture of the component I'm looking at so I can tell them what I need rather than let them guess.

I usually get them ( DODGE DEALER) to email or fax me a picture of the component I'm looking at so I can tell them what I need rather than let them guess.

Bingo

I haven't looked to see if dodge has something similar, but Ford has the ford parts website where you can look at basically the same thing the counterperson can, it just won't give you a complete part number. Pretty nifty.

Last edited:
I found some parts diagrams online and they looked like the same thing the parts counter gal was looking at. The problem here is that the drawing looks to be the part I need, but when I ordered them, they weren't even close to what I am needing. I was hoping someone else had gone the rounds with Dodge and got the right part number for the isolators on the top intercooler mount.

Thank you for the link RD TRCTR. I found this drawing from that website:
i2212475.jpg

So from there I look at #7:
ISOLATOR. Middle, Upper. Radiator. . Upper. And Air Charge Cooler, Charge Air, Mounting.
ISOLATOR. Radiator. . ST. Required: 002 $8.86 52029088AA

But when I ordered that part, it looked like this:
s-l1000.jpg

That isn't going to work.
So I'm still hoping someone has actually figured out the correct part number for the top intercooler isolator.:confused:

Back