Can't seem to make any power???

I didnt even think about an oil pressure tester I have one in my box at the shop. I do not have a 12v cam. Electric is my only option. Yes the Tork tek is for electric pumps.

You can also get a fuel boss, assassin, or waterman with billet front cover. I vote fuel boss for your application.

air pressure for afc has a little elbow coming out of it connected to a rubber hose running to the turbo I believe.

It should also be coming from the head unless it has a T at the turbo connecting to both the compressor housing and the wastegate.

you think my gov springs are too loose and thats why my idle sucks? When I took the old ones off the springs were loose. Right about the same 2-3 click region.

Nope. The looser it is, the better your idle will be.
I always set peoples gov springs to two clicks. The more clicks you do, the higher it'll shift your fueling, which will hurt idle, but help high rpm power.

Ok are these symptoms of way too advanced or too retarded ? New to the timing game. I know these trucks like 19-23 advanced from what Iv read but my truck starts first revolution. I wont be able to afford gauges until next pay period. I have too many bills.

Honestly, I don't think timing is your problem. Anywhere from probably 8 to 40 deg BTDC would make the truck usable (maybe not happy but it'd run okay). You still should set you timing though. I'd go for somewhere in the 20's for the best street/hot rod area.

And as for affording a gauge. What I use, and what a lot of people use is a crappy fuel gauge from Harbor Freight. It's like $15 and comes with all the adapters you need. And if you're working on a 12V, the fuel filter has a 10mm NPT plug that you can remove and toss this on super easy. It's accurate enough for diagnostics.

Does the afc have a boost reference?
Where does the afc get its air pressure from on your truck?
Picture? U sure afc is seeing boost?

I'd definitely run a line from your intake manifold to your AFC. I use Parker Push Lok swivel fittings, with 1/4" Eaton Synflex line, but anything will work that doesn't flex up to the point of the boost you're pushing and can take some heat.

If you're just using a rubber hose from the turbo, the air might be too hot. You might have either created a boost leak by damaging the rubber hose, melted the hose and sealed it, or it could be fine. I'd still change it though.

That being said, with no boost reference, with gov springs, you can definitely make smoke by kicking it down at a low rpm. So I don't think that's your problem, or at least not your only one.

And if you had an air leak, it'd have to be before your pump, otherwise you'd get leaks with a pusher setup instead of a 12V factory puller setup.
It definitely does sound like a fuel pressure problem to me.

Check the fuel pressure today guys and it held 32 psi steady. The York tek claimed it would hold 42-47. Fuel pressure didn't change when it was in park,in gear, or burping the throttle. Still won't idle good. It really sounds like air intrusion but I can't tell where from?! Gotta be between the tank and the air dog right?

It's pretty straight forward.
I tried to break it down and make it really simple.
Untitled_zpsqahj3sdx.png

My pac brake gov springs did that until I backed them way off to 1 click in and upped the idle..... Until I machined .030 off the seats now I can run 3 clicks in and no lope in gear even When cold

I don't think this is related to your fueling problem , I still have a sneaking suspision your afc is not seeing boost... Have you verified this yet?

My pac brake gov springs did that until I backed them way off to 1 click in and upped the idle..... Until I machined .030 off the seats now I can run 3 clicks in and no lope in gear even When cold

I don't think this is related to your fueling problem , I still have a sneaking suspision your afc is not seeing boost... Have you verified this yet?

There's no boost at idle, and the boost reference side of the AFC doesn't touch idle.

Try turning up your idle and see if the problem goes away. If so, it's probably something with your gov springs.

Alright fellas Iv finally gotten some time to mess with my truck. I pressurized the tank and checked for leaks and cannot find any at any of the connections. I checked fuel pressure and it will flutter between 28-32 psi. When you touch the pedal the fluttering stops. It doesnt drop below 30 psi while running down the road or at WOT. I took another video of the gauge and how it sounds when I start it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC5nogY6HY

Yes I verified afc is moving properly. This problem has been there since iv owned the truck. I strongly believe it isn't a GSK issue because every once in awhile it will just idle how it's supposed to. I have the new push lock style fittings has anybody had problems with them like I said I checked for air/fuel leaks but I didn't pressurize my stuff past 5psi.

Back