Carli/ King Pintop 2.5 Shocks / Limit Straps / resi moun

Lanky

I have for sale a new never installed Set of Carli pin top 2.5's. These are brand new, just received from Carli last week. I purchased these from CJC and waited a month to receive them. They have been upgraded by king to the stainless shafts. I would sell them at a $400 loss at $2000 Shipped. This is all 4 shocks, limit straps, and resi mounts. Remember these are the upgraded +$200 shaft units. Only reason for sale is thinking of switching to a 14" long 2.5 coilover

I will also have a used set of under 500 mile Thuren 3" springs for sale as well, but I have to wait until my coilovers show before I pull them off.... Let me know if you have interest.

14492882412_dbdbcd154d_c.jpg

14307490529_23f5c7999e_c.jpg

Interested in the coils if for a 3rd gen.

Would like the shocks as well but that will have to wait.

Thanks for the interest... I cannot sell the coils until the coilovers are on the truck... I really have no Idea how long that is going to be...

Just keep me in mind, I'm running Thuren on my 06 and want to put a set of my 96

Oh geez.. got my new coils and my king shock kit just shipped. :bang:
no biggie, we probably selected different valving or some other options in there somewhere anyhow.
I got the kit from Don Thuren, didnt go the Carli route with mine. Still trying to figure out what to do with the rear leaf, no way in h-e-doublehockeysticks am I buyin a leaf spring for 1300 dollars.

Real curious to hear how these kits ride empty with OE springs and the soft rates back to back. gonna try this myself soon.

Last edited:
Oh geez.. got my new coils and my king shock kit just shipped. :bang:
no biggie, we probably selected different valving or some other options in there somewhere anyhow.
I got the kit from Don Thuren, didnt go the Carli route with mine. Still trying to figure out what to do with the rear leaf, no way in h-e-doublehockeysticks am I buyin a leaf spring for 1300 dollars.

Real curious to hear how these kits ride empty with OE springs and the soft rates back to back. gonna try this myself soon.

Spent the money on the Carli mini packs but really wish I went full leafs. You won't get the full potential out of the kit till you do. I would ride in a truck that has them. It will change your mind. 1300 is up there but try watching out for a used sent on DTX there's usually a set that gets put up for sale here and there. Look into a swaybar too if you don't have one aready. Night and day difference in ride with both.

The rear springs in my opinion are the reason the 2nd gens ride poorly... Currently running fox 2.0's and thuren springs with a shackle flip, the front end is on pillows the rear still bucks with no weight in the bed... I just bought Carli full leafs....

Too bad none of you are going for 6" I could make ya a solid deal on a used set of full leafs.

Back