Casa de Fruita @ Hollister, CA May 23-24

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
I'm planning on both days at this event. Should be another good, hard track like at Los Banos since the dirt in the Hollister area is about the same.

First day, May 23rd, pull starts @ 2:00pm with registration from 10am-noon.

Second day, May 24th, pull starts @ Noon with registration from 9am-11:00am

I believe there is a BBQ on the first day not to mention the good foods that Casa de Fruita puts out, so hope to see you guys there......:rockwoot:

http://www.vtpapullers.org/CasaDeFruta09.htm

Joe

Waiting on one little part. Got the truck running last night at about 2AM, so I should be good to go.

I'm going to try to hit both days as well.

Do you have an air shut off, kill switch, tranny blanket, etc required in the extreme class?

Cool, see ya there.

No, I don't have a trans blanket or air shut-off yet, got my fuel shut-off but still waiting for my air/blast gate to get here so I can fab up my air shut-off. Trans blanket is gonna be a while till I can either come up with $400 for the NV4500 Stroud blanket or just get the $90 RCI blanket from Summit. If worse comes to worse, I think I can get by with the Summit blanket.

Joe

Have fun, I can't make it I am getting the larger charger repaired. My next event should be the County Fair (Eureka, CA) on June 24th.

BBD

Waiting on one little part. Got the truck running last night at about 2AM, so I should be good to go.

It's crazy how important that one little part is. It'll be in tomorrow. :rockwoot: Good job on getting it fired. Can't wait to put that thing on the dyno. :evil

It's crazy how important that one little part is. It'll be in tomorrow. :rockwoot: Good job on getting it fired. Can't wait to put that thing on the dyno. :evil

Thanks for all the help buddy. Not too many guys would stay up till 4:30 am or drive an hour and a half for six little washers.

I'll come by the shop before you close on thursday and pick up that one little important part.

-jp

I'm going to try to hit both days as well.

Do you have an air shut off, kill switch, tranny blanket, etc required in the extreme class?

I might make the trip down on Sunday if you are going. I'd like to see all the hard work pay off in person!!

I might make the trip down on Sunday if you are going. I'd like to see all the hard work pay off in person!!

That'd be great les. Make sure we get in touch saturday sometime to make sure it isn't broken. :). i think joe is talking about coming down sunday too.

I know one Dodge that wont be there:poke:

Last thing you wanna do josh is bring bad charma on yourself. lol You saw the video i sent you yesterday that could happen to you for talking crap. lol It's all out of my hands tho it's whoever is in charge of dealing with charma. hahaha. My dodge could be there It runs fine now BTW changed oil and it was all good. only prob is Justin has my pulling tires. lol. We need a nascar type tire swap if i'd pull. :hehe:

The more the merrier......gonna be a good weekend with a hook each day, see you guys Saturday and probably more on Sunday....:rockwoot:

Joe

Last thing you wanna do josh is bring bad charma on yourself. lol You saw the video i sent you yesterday that could happen to you for talking crap. lol It's all out of my hands tho it's whoever is in charge of dealing with charma. hahaha. My dodge could be there It runs fine now BTW changed oil and it was all good. only prob is Justin has my pulling tires. lol. We need a nascar type tire swap if i'd pull. :hehe:

You bring a jack and i'll take care of the rest:Cheer:

I have a set of all terrains so no excuse for not having tires:shake:

Back