cat turbo?

7inchstack

diesel dork
anyone no what this turbo is? its off a 1995 3176, p/n is OR-6875, and s/n s38sl11b, and c3106 400 R9. it measures around 62/68/and turbine looks big.

cat also used Garrett and Borg Warner. measure the exhaust wheel too. sell it to me. haha. or tell me where you get all these damn turbos.

Garrett

at work! i come across turbos all day...there all huge tho. i want this one for my CR haha ima pull the housings off and measure it tommorrow. the turbine housing is huge tho...next to my A5K's turbine its big...will see.

okay PM me ur number, i got a new phone and they couldnt retrive my old numbers:( lol

is it worth getting? it has a a fairly large turbine housing, im thinkin about tryin it on my CR, its a T4 mount tho

because you wont finish it and you dont need it.. I thought you were leaving that truck alone so you could have your "race" truck and have a reliable daily driver.. do something right and you wont have to continue to redo and fix it time and time again....

i no adam...its just so damm slow, the smarty helped but not enough. and i have done everything "right" on this truck and have finished it all, i didnt post this to get bashed on BTW. so thanks.

lol did you fix the turbo and your 2nd gen ex manifold yet? and seriously if you want it to be "faster" why did you lift it more with bigger tires? not a bash but putting some random turbo on isn't going to make it fast....

yea you havnt seen it it looks completely stock now, and i dont want a hot rod but id like it to be some what fast.. and i no that turbo wouldnt gain me much if anything. but its free and was wondering if i could use it or not.

7inch your inbox was full. I agree with forrest. It's an old turbo and not useful technology.

Last edited:
Back