Certification sign?

p7100

Swedish
Wonder where the certification sign is on these trucks?
Is it a metal plate or just a sticker?

It's the sign where the manufactor writes weight and max. loads on front and rear axle and so on.

If it's the sticker which is on the driver side above the doorhinge then mine has diseppered. :doh:
Is there by any change that i can get a new one somewhere just by typeing in the VIN number?

Should be on the back of the driver's side door opening. Not by the hinge.

Yep, by the door latch, not the hinge. They look something like this:
DoorSticker.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that's the one. Sorry it was wrong word from me. :) Didn't mean the hinge.
Is there any place where i can buy a new one for my truck? With the help of the VIN number.
Please really need help with this one.

Yes that's the one. Sorry it was wrong word from me. :) Didn't mean the hinge.
Is there any place where i can buy a new one for my truck? With the help of the VIN number.
Please really need help with this one.

I do not know if you can get a new one. You could try asking a Chrysler dealership...but I highly doubt it that they will be able to do anything.

I'm guessing you need this for licensing or registration purposes?

Yes it's for registration purpose
I really need to get ahold of this one.

Thought so. Man that sucks. Would they be happy with a print out from Chrysler of how your truck was built, would have they same information I believe that is on that sticker. You can get that with a VIN #, and maybe the data tag numbers as well.

I really thought that it was possible to get a new one somewhere. Is there a place where i can type in my Vin number and see all the options and stuff which my truck came with?

I really thought that it was possible to get a new one somewhere. Is there a place where i can type in my Vin number and see all the options and stuff which my truck came with?
PM your VIN and I'll run what I can. If it's not enough, I may be able to get a build sheet for it.

VIN's are located on several locations on the vehicle. Tag affixed to the core support, and I think also another on the firewall. Also stamped on the frame (passenger side if I recall correctly). Probably other locations, but this I what I remember seeing.

It should be available from the dealer, for replacement if the door is damaged and replaced in an accident, it is illegal to peel and restick that sticker. (Although it is common practice)

Back