CFM + Air intake

In a word, no. Buy a set of jammer injectors or put it towards a fueling box. You'll make tons more power and be a lot happier.

Looks Cool.....I like mine. But as far as performance, I couldn't feel Anything (seat-of-pants).........I Did notice about a 25-50 degree drop in EGT's though.....Woopee!!!

Mine works good. I really didn't notice performance, but it did cool things down about 50 degrees. It looks a little cooler also, and thats worth something.

They work a little better on 3rd gen, because they have a more restrictive air horn then the 2nd gens. Hey Big Swole, I'd like to meet you one day ,I'm also the POE POE. Almost 21yrs.

They work a little better on 3rd gen, because they have a more restrictive air horn then the 2nd gens. Hey Big Swole, I'd like to meet you one day ,I'm also the POE POE. Almost 21yrs.

Hey man, Heck you got a long time in...I got a late start in L.E., but I worked for Glock Inc. for 9 years (Competition shooting, Firearms instruction, Law Enforement Sales, etc.).....

Yeah, thought by your title that you may be in L.E.......You a Air Marshal??

Thought of doing that but figured it would get aweful boring riding planes all the time..

Yeah, We'll meet up someday at an event......Stay Safe out there!!!!

Sorry for the high jack fellas!!!

If you want a new air horn, just buy one of the cheaper versions like the "Swanker" or one of the other low cost airhorns that are identical to the swanker.

In a word, no. Buy a set of jammer injectors or put it towards a fueling box. You'll make tons more power and be a lot happier.

Yeah, i have 125hp injectors and the edge juice/attidude box. I put a cold air intake on it last week, probally best to just get an aftermarket turbo

or....

:nos: haha jk
thanks for the help everyone

Big Swole no Wayne County Sheriff in Detroit, I'm a private pilot, has nothing to do with work. 12yrs S.R.T. team leader out on disability right now, had a double fusion done on my back in JAN. Can't wait to get back to work.

Big Swole no Wayne County Sheriff in Detroit, I'm a private pilot, has nothing to do with work. 12yrs S.R.T. team leader out on disability right now, had a double fusion done on my back in JAN. Can't wait to get back to work.

Wow!! Best of luck healing up man!!

I kinda know how you feal though, My orthopedic resume' is pretty extensive too..ALL from motorcycle racing accidents

Broken both Feet (Surgery on my Left....2 screws and a pin)
Broken both wrist( Surgery and pin on my right one)
Torn ACL's in both knee (surgery required on both...reconstruction)
Separation of Both Shoulders....The right one 3 times!!!
Two broken ribs (left side)

Needless to say, I don't do too many foot chase's....not with all that and being 6'2" and 250 lbs...(280 with all my gear on...Ugh!!!)

Oh yeah, CFM+ Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the highjack again.....Got clean out my pm box.....

Back