Changed a few more things...

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
I finally got the AMP steps from my old truck put on the new one. Also added a Job 1 air dam to replace that big ugly one. Notice the OUO traction bars too! Just a few little changes that helped a bunch!

Before:

After:

940be23e.jpg

5f628908.jpg

f294f1ea.jpg

93ee02b1.jpg

10524f0b.jpg

289fa71f.jpg

Looks Awesome man!!

I'd SO love to have a new "STOCK" truck to drive / tow so I could just race the Interceptor!

BTW, Pardon my ignorance....Is that a 6.4 or a 6.7??
Couldn't remember if the 6.7's are 2011's only...

Looks Awesome man!!

I'd SO love to have a new "STOCK" truck to drive / tow so I could just race the Interceptor!

BTW, Pardon my ignorance....Is that a 6.4 or a 6.7??
Couldn't remember if the 6.7's are 2011's only...

It's most definitely a 6.4! 6.7 is 2011+. Thanks for the kind words, officer! LOL

Looks good! How does the truck handle with the new track bars?

Man, I can't even begin to tell you how much better the truck handles. Take off chatter is gone, shifts have gotten MUCH smoother, and braking even feels better. The truck just feels so much more planted to the ground in general! Thanks!

Thanks everybody! :D

It's most definitely a 6.4! 6.7 is 2011+. Thanks for the kind words, officer! LOL

Man, I can't even begin to tell you how much better the truck handles. Take off chatter is gone, shifts have gotten MUCH smoother, and braking even feels better. The truck just feels so much more planted to the ground in general! Thanks!

Thanks everybody! :D

Wow i really need to make some for mine.

Yeah man, they help out a bunch! My axle wrap was HORRIBLE before. The shifts were almost unbearable because of it. They made the dash rattle. LOL

Man your old truck was nice but this new one is probably one of the nicest trucks I've seen!

Toyo MT's are an awesome tire. Very quiet and very good wear for a mud tire

Yep! Precisely!

I guess I have around 15k on mine now, and I am just now starting to notice a little bit of wear. Looks like I'll get 40k easy out of them the way things are going. I'll probably end up buying another set in a bigger size before these wear out.

Back