cheapest place to get injector tube?

Huntingman27062

looking for the cheapest place to get new injector tubes... injectors tested good... relief valves capped... new CP3... fuel pressure from the tank... 26,511 psi with FCA disconnected... re-flashed computer... heck its the only thing left! thanks!

connector tubes will only cause the truck to not run...if they are not seated completely, straight, or loose.

connector tubes will only cause the truck to not run...if they are not seated completely, straight, or loose.

BS...connectors tubes will cause a lot more issues than that if they are galled, burred, or not seated properly. I've done this on a few trucks a few months after an injector install when symptoms started to arise. Low RP, rough starting/idle, lower power, high egts.

i had low fuel pressure and hard start but when the CP3 crapped i know why... now that i got a new CP3 in it seems to get the pressure needed... but i still got a hard start... thought it was gonna fix it all but my luck doesnt allow it... lol

send a PM to Snedge, quality guy

ill try and find him... one other thing i wanna check is to make sure i dont have a crack in the system causing my fuel to run down to the tank... this morning it took forever to start... not sure if its cause the cold or because it drained back down... wish there was a way to test this other then just starting and restarting over and over to see if i notice anything... its generally 6 to 8 turnovers every time during the day...

who checked the injectors it sounds like excessive leak back same exact problem i had.

Danny

Jeff Garmon... Garmons diesel... thats what it is most of the time but i got3 new stainless injectors in there and 3 originals... said the 3 originals tested as good as the new ones... the new ones were replaced by dodge when i got it...

Back