check engine light?

Hagan

STROKIN
i have a 02 stroker with a new superchips flashpaq, when i get on or hit about 80 the check engine light comes on, when i turn the truck off and start it back the light goes away. The programmer reads somthing like exsessive ICP or somthing. Ive switched programmers and it still does it. If anyone could help id appericiate it.

With the 7.3 thats going to happen unless you go with a custom tuned chip like a ts or equal.

i have a 02 stroker with a new superchips flashpaq, when i get on or hit about 80 the check engine light comes on, when i turn the truck off and start it back the light goes away. The programmer reads somthing like exsessive ICP or somthing. Ive switched programmers and it still does it. If anyone could help id appericiate it.
You probably have hpop issues(it may be weak) as the code thrown is a p1211. Or as the other guy suggested, get rid of that tuner and get one tuned specifically to your truck. Generally speaking, the only trucks that have that code on any superchip programmer would be the early 99 sd and the obs trucks with the 15 degree pump. Before you buy anything, CHECK your icp pressure. A stock 17 degree pump with factory inj should have no trouble with this programmer.

Back