Check this out.

MD-LUCKY

Difficult To Pronounce...
Oh man. You know how you felt back back when you were about 5 on Christmas Eve? Yeah.. Thats about how I feel right now!!

62/68/14

photo5-3.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

But that's all I can show right now.. Why? Due to a UPS whoopsie, my down pipe ended up.. well... God knows where to be honest. UPS doesn't seem to know, so heck with them..

Which is why this thread is here. I can't review the turbo just yet, but I can review the customer service from Chris at Engineered Diesel (ED).

Called Chris to let him know that the downpipe didn't show up with the turbo. Before I was off the phone, he was gathering parts and getting them ready. About 45 minutes later I get a text with a new UPS tracking number.

That folks, is customer service! He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of.. To fix a mistake made by UPS!

I plan on doing a full review of the turbo (I may even do a write up on tubo swaps while I'm at it.) But for right now, I had to post something about the customer service I've received from ED. Stand up guys.

Guess we know why you call yourself "Lucky."

Enjoy your new special ED turbo! LOL Chris and Glenn rock. Have them build you a 476 to go under it when you're ready. You'll get giddy all over again.

Last edited:
I've got the excact pics- just a different background. LOL I can't say anything bad about Chris. He returned my call in about 10 minutes when I had an install question- on a SATURDAY!
I love my 62/68/14! It spools awsome. The turbine noise is friggen sweet!

When my 475 ate itself I called Chris and Glen right off the bat. They had me an S478 put together in just a few days and even offered me a fully polished housing to go with it. I had to turn that down since I didn't want it to go to waste on my truck....you can't see the primary at all. LOL
I got nothing but good to say about those guys, their products or their service.

When my 475 ate itself I called Chris and Glen right off the bat. They had me an S478 put together in just a few days and even offered me a fully polished housing to go with it. I had to turn that down since I didn't want it to go to waste on my truck....you can't see the primary at all. LOL
I got nothing but good to say about those guys, their products or their service.

It's kind of funny you mention that.. We had a pretty good conversation about your setup when I called. I think that I may do something similar when I hang a turbo under this one.

Looks like the downpipe will be here by next weekend. Not bad for across the country service!!! Woohoo!

Congrats on the spinny thing :)

You can't wrong with Chris and Glenn at E.D. :rockwoot:

BBD

Never thought having ED would be sooooooo good.

ED is not hard to deal with.

Cant beat it when you have ED.

Great people to work, always there to help out

Thats all i have tonight.

I totally agree Chris & Glen rock. Sent my s465 off my 2wd to have a little tweak done. Came back really fast, and I was blown away when I opend the box. You cant beat these guys. :thankyou2:

Lynn

Chris and I chatted about some new stuff. I'm having them build me a new charger.

Mike I havent forgot about the bronco pics for you. They just got the body back from paint and getting the cage in it. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Joe....I even appreciate your ED slogans. We have heard them all. The "Limp Mode" one still gets me.

was just shooting off the hip on those, like shooting pool with a wet noodle.
wow that was hard to come up with.

thanks again for the shipping and i will get ya back for it 10 pounds of cheese should cover it right

Back