cheetah club?

you know...for a small fee, im sure Gary wouldnt mind dancing for this guys bachelor party! Trust me, you'll never forget it!!!!!!

I heard Mons Venus in Tampa is good, they say its a little hole in the wall but well worth it

I know a girl that works at Emporer's on 60...I can get in contact with her and see what she can do for us...

Mons Venus is one of the most popular clubs in Tampa...

Do i have to worry about getting shanked?

yes...

In Las Vegas : What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!
OK...

Went to New Orleans, same thing : What happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans!!
HUH?

Now it looks like we'll need another saying : What happens in Bradenton, stays in Bradenton!!!

OMG! Looks like you guys are the ones my mom has always warned me to never ever hang out with! :lolly:

Can't wait to be there! :kick:

Marco

except herpes... that **** will follow you homeLOL

I know a girl that works at Emporer's on 60...I can get in contact with her and see what she can do for us...

Mons Venus is one of the most popular clubs in Tampa...

mons doesnt serve alcohol... willing to bet thats out of the picture? haha

Im in for cheetah, i tried to set up a big GTG there, but since there wasnt alot of interest on here, it didnt work.... but anyone interested in going, ill be sure to get your admission covered.

its one thing if something happens and it gets effed up, but i think anyone that knows they had an issue should keep their ass off it...

cya there man.

Back