Truck tractors
Modified farm tractors
Date: July 24,2009
Time: Starts 6:00 Registration starts at 3:00pm
$20.00 per pull
8631 bell rose lane
Chestertown, md 21620
contact for info 410-778-6370

The sled will be the Full throttle sled. Not sure about the payout will find out an get back. I do know it is a new crew thats putting the show on so hopefully better then the past pulls there. Yes its going to be on friday night.
Heres the link for the sled Rent a Tractor Pulling sled, Delaware, Maryland, Tractor Pull

That full throttle sled seemed pretty nice when I pulled it last week, as long as its not that rebel junk. And yea I heard its a new crew down there which should help, chances of me getting off work to make it down there in time are slim unfortunately.

That full throttle sled seemed pretty nice when I pulled it last week, as long as its not that rebel junk. And yea I heard its a new crew down there which should help, chances of me getting off work to make it down there in time are slim unfortunately.

They did say they were going let people pull that could nt make it in time for reg. as long as that class is not done pulling Not sure on the class layout will find that out

well if its like normal im sure my class is dead last after all the spectators are gone because its 1am. never understood why so many places run it that way.

The classes are street legal diesel 8000lbs and modified diesel 8000lbs
The payout will be 25% of the gross income for the class then divided down to 1st will get 50% 2nd gets 30% and 3rd gets 20% of prize money.

what are the rules for modified diesel? turbo size? twins?
modified class is no larger then 2.8 inlet, they may have a class 3.0 an twins if have enough trucks to start a class, Rules are the same as the buck but you can hang wieghts in modified class.

How many 3.0 trucks do you need to have another class. In the past anything larger than 2.8 or heavier than 8000 would be in an open diesel class.

How many 3.0 trucks do you need to have another class. In the past anything larger than 2.8 or heavier than 8000 would be in an open diesel class.
They say if they have trucks show up they will make a class it will only be a cash payout for the winners not any trophies

count me out, taking a mini vacation to my family's house in the mountains for some R&R for weekend, good luck guys.

Back