Pickups stock and modified gas/diesel,Truck tractors,Pro farm Tractors

July 24, 2010

starts 6:00pm sharp

reg. is from 4:00 to 5:30pm

$20.00 per pull

8631 bell rose lane

Chestertown, MD 21620

410-778-6370

This pull has really changed for the good over the last two years. The last two pulls have been well put together and have went smoothly. The track has been the best around next to the buck and has had alot of time spent on it over the last couple of months. Hopeing to see and few new trucks there this time to keep this pull going in the future. Good luck See you all there
Brian

This pull has really changed for the good over the last two years. The last two pulls have been well put together and have went smoothly. The track has been the best around next to the buck and has had alot of time spent on it over the last couple of months. Hopeing to see and few new trucks there this time to keep this pull going in the future. Good luck See you all there
Brian

agreed, this pull has gottin a lot better over the years. wish i could make it down to watch but dont think im comin home again till the next event at the buck.

i also agree. this pull has been well run and i have a good time everytime i go there. it is one of my favorite places to pull around here. i will definately be there and i hope to see a good turn out. and i hope to not break my pinion off this time haha.

i've heard good things about it, i hope its better than the last time i ran there. they use the full throttle sled and not the junk sled right?

yeah they started using the full throttle sled. i went up to cecilton this past weekend and they usually use that junk rebel sled but this time even they had a different one.

There will be $75.00 cash payout to the first place winners in the pickup classes

Shore Boy Diesels take 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the stock class and first in the mod class.:rockwoot: Congrats to all that pulled hope everyone had i great time. I would have done things a little different with the classes so there wasnt an half hour between them but live and learn. Hope to see everybody at the next one.

I was first Eric second and Jeff third. Eric won the mod class with two more D-maxs finishing 2nd and 3rd. One was the red dually and the other was a blue truck i think it was Johns buddy. Very good nite for the Duramaxs.

i had a good time up there last night. wish i could have got a good run in tho!

I was first Eric second and Jeff third. Eric won the mod class with two more D-maxs finishing 2nd and 3rd. One was the red dually and the other was a blue truck i think it was Johns buddy. Very good nite for the Duramaxs.

congrads on the first place sounds like you should of pulled mod class too

I did and got my ass handed to me. Truck run right out of power about 30 feet behind everyone else. Not sure what happen. I did not hang weights like everyone else but the truck still should have pulled better.

Track was tight, rough as hell but tight. It had me pulled down to about 3600-3700, surprised it didn't snuff me. Good job to the dmax's. I screwed up and set my tire pressure with a junk gauge and forgot to recheck, not enough pressure in the rears and I got a little bounce and had to get out of it. Thats pulling tho, glad it happened there and not at a big event.

I did and got my ass handed to me. Truck run right out of power about 30 feet behind everyone else. Not sure what happen. I did not hang weights like everyone else but the truck still should have pulled better.

gotcha sounds like they had a pretty good turn out im glad they are getting it back together there, that track is awesome id say its a close second to the buck track

Back