Chevrolet Tahoe Duramax Diesel/Allison Transmission $20,000

kyle03d

Rock Star
I built this Tahoe in the fall of 2009 as a personal everyday vehicle for myself. I have driven it as a daily driver, parts getter, and on road trips ever since. I bought it in 2007 from the original owner but didn't get around to doing the build for a couple years. It is a 2001 Loaded Leather LT 4x4 Tahoe that now doesn't look, act, or sound anything like it did when it left the showroom.

A basic list of what it is today.

2003 Duramax Engine (Tuned with 5 Position EFI Live)
2003 Allison Transmission(Built with ATS 5-Star Converter, ATS internals, and co-pilot)
2003 11.5 AAM Rear axle assembly from a 3/4 Ton Duramax powered truck
2005 9.5 AAM Front Diff, Spindles, Calipers, Rotors, Hubs, CV's, etc.
2006 Front Fenders, Hood, Grille, Headlights, Bumper, etc.

Within the last year it has recieved new Michelin Tires and New Shocks

It was featured in the December 2010 Issue of Diesel World Magazine

It was not only a engine/transmission swap, it has 100% 3/4 ton GM driveline just as a 2500HD or 3500 Pickup has. The only two major components remaining original are the frame and body. This tahoe runs, drives, and looks just as if GM offered a duramax option from the factory.

There are more pictures HERE.

Serious buyers please give me a call at
937-869-0582 with any questions. Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• tahoe 006.jpg
    tahoe 006.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tahoe 005.jpg
    tahoe 005.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • tahoe 018.jpg
    tahoe 018.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • tahoe 027.jpg
    tahoe 027.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
What kind of MPGs are you getting with that thing? not sure a bank would loan on this but im sure gonna find out. Insane with the 06 front end stuff!

I'd buy this in a second but my guess is you'll take a deposit and sell it again before I drive down to pick it up like you did last time to me. Buyer Beware.

Dadgum! I'm so glad you just posted farmer Dave. I've been scraping up money for the past few weeks just to buy this Tahoe. I've got 18k right now and will have the rest this Friday! I sold my 08 colorado for 14k and the rest been saving my checks...... I am absolutely not buying anything from you now! Wow this really pisses me off.

Back