chevy 6.5 performance

Marine low CR pistons, pinned heads, edm'd nozzles, girdle, studded, couple he341s would make for a fun light street vehicle. Cost effective way to improve injection pump is the biggest issue. Db2 or ds4 will get you a little over 350hp easily.

pushing 401 hp when we boost it up to 25 and 30psi but keep it around 15 to 18 for street use to be on safer side. truck is light and quick i frenquently get 23 to 24mpg when driven right. it keeps up just fine and i pass my buddies 06 dirtymax with edge juice, afe cold air intake 5 in exhaust (pass mainly done at topend due to him not having enough fuel volume to keep up.) im wating to push 500 hp. mainly for braggin rights and dyno sheet dont care if it chits tha bed right after the pull. o and ive got $2500 in this motor ($170 stud kit, head gaskets $200 , $400 pcm, injectors$350,methonol kit 750waste gate control $150 exhaust $75 in tubeing,second hand stuff raptor $100,turbo $200,intercooler $50. know you can make 600hp out of a cummins for that dont give a flip. my 2005 made 578 and the POS 6.5 can leave it on top end. theres a reason not a cummins fan i see them all day. went through 3 sets of injectors on my 2005 and 2 moters before getting ticked and putting a p-pump 24 valve in there. theres only 2 types of vehicles in the world those that are broke down and those that are going to break down very simple lol

pushing 401 hp when we boost it up to 25 and 30psi but keep it around 15 to 18 for street use to be on safer side. truck is light and quick i frenquently get 23 to 24mpg when driven right. it keeps up just fine and i pass my buddies 06 dirtymax with edge juice, afe cold air intake 5 in exhaust (pass mainly done at topend due to him not having enough fuel volume to keep up.) im wating to push 500 hp. mainly for braggin rights and dyno sheet dont care if it chits tha bed right after the pull. o and ive got $2500 in this motor ($170 stud kit, head gaskets $200 , $400 pcm, injectors$350,methonol kit 750waste gate control $150 exhaust $75 in tubeing,second hand stuff raptor $100,turbo $200,intercooler $50. know you can make 600hp out of a cummins for that dont give a flip. my 2005 made 578 and the POS 6.5 can leave it on top end. theres a reason not a cummins fan i see them all day. went through 3 sets of injectors on my 2005 and 2 moters before getting ticked and putting a p-pump 24 valve in there. theres only 2 types of vehicles in the world those that are broke down and those that are going to break down very simple lol

Electronic I assume? What turbo? What vehicle? How many miles at thatthat power level?

electronic hx35 2000 chevy vin p got truck with 75,xxx started doing mods at 80,xxx turbo up grade done at around 110,xxx, curently at 128,xxx

I can't imagine how that hx35 must be screaming. My hx55 seems sized about rite. At 30psi it clears up the fuel I'm giving it. Pulls well up to 4200rpm.

its beter in the lower end i was thinkin of upgrading to a 351e. i want to add twins . but want to lower my compression first.

persision automotive chassis dyno in paris, tx. i dont keep the print offs stuck up my rear and no scanner or digatal camera. thats y you dont see any pictures of my rides on here.

Back