Chick from ohio

I see you were on Calvin Miller's Runnin in the Red. I would love just one pull in that truck. 100k under the hood makes for some serious fun! BTW, welcome to the shark tank, lol. :snoop:

I see you were on Calvin Miller's Runnin in the Red. I would love just one pull in that truck. 100k under the hood makes for some serious fun! BTW, welcome to the shark tank, lol. :snoop:

Calvin and I are good friends.....helped him at some of the pulls this year.....got to kinda drive it around the pit area......he said maybe one day i could pull it.....probably was joking though...hes a great guy!

i liked his old black truck too...On Borrowed Time.

CIMG7862.jpg

CIMG7860.jpg

halloween pics....yes my costume is super scary i know!

That little guy has got to have some of the same blood runnin through his veins as you, you look alot alike.

no costume pics from you HP? or are ya getting to old to get dressed up anymore?

Garrett

o that aint too far from me im from down around waynesville franklin area an got buddys up in rushylvania

ive been through there a time or two, blackamish.

Taq next time im in texas im gonna shinkick you...just saying!

G- same with you, halloween is not a favorite of mine...i get skeeeered!

lastly, those are my nephews....the youngest is my little sidekick. i think that kid has more work ethic than most adults, so ya i'd claim him ;) They belong to my sister in the first pic.

Happy Belated Birthday Holly! Now where are the birthday party pictures?

Back