Chips for a 01

Smokintheshore

Whats the best performing and reliable for a 01 cummins? thinkn bout edge juice. . .level 6 unlock worth it or not?

Yes it is worth it,if you are just starting out!! No need to spend money on Gauges then got most on what you need on the monitor!!

good choice but then you need supporting mods for it. lift pump, trans or clutch etc.

You wont be dissapointed with the Edge. I love mine. When I got the FASS, it too was a noticable difference also. Trans, yea... It will toast the converter easily. Just be prepared to upgrade other parts once you start pumping out power.

Thanx for info i been arouund performance diesel all my life but just got 01 cummins and want to start playin with it. . .any rec places to get the chip??

if you have time shop around and get some prices then go to a 4Wheel Parts store or call one up. They are competitive on pricing. I think I got mine shipped to my door for $810 if I remember right. They are excelent people to do buisness with. Only problem I had with mine a while back is the truck wouldn't turn off. Had to unplug the chip and it died. Called Edge and they said send it in. They went through it for no cost, and upgraded all the software with all the latest stuff for no aditional charge. I just paid to ship it there. I figure I can settle fot $15 for shippin gand get new stuff to play with.

Jalapeno Krunchers!

Careful though, eat to many and you'll end up in the bathroom screaming!LOL

I've been extremely happy with my Dr Performance stage 5 chip. I've had it since the first week I got my 01 and will probably have it on there no matter what else I do to the truck.

the first box i had on my truck was a juice with attitude. had it with and with out the hot unlock. Its a real good box. I've also had a drag comp and a regular comp (same as the juice, drag is the hot unlock). The only thing i cant stand about edge is the defueling at 2700 or 3200 with the hot unlock. I have a quadzilla on the way to try out next.

I've been extremely happy with my Dr Performance stage 5 chip. I've had it since the first week I got my 01 and will probably have it on there no matter what else I do to the truck.

where did you get your what all feather does it offer thanks

I think he's on a cell phone...

Quad ADR makes more power than any Edge, and the newest tunes are pretty smooth!

Back