Chips For The 7.3

CSAKing

ok i have been searching the borad for information on chips. from what i have found everyone is saying that the ts 6 pos. is the way to go. i was wondering if anyone could give me some info on this. what kind of powergains can i expect? wheres the best place to get one? and has it ever craped out on anyone here? thanks for all the help guys

The Dp-Tuner F5 is awesome. I have the TS style DP chip now but I am upgrading to the F5. Check out Dp by clicking on the link in my sig.

Another great tuner out there is Tony Wildman, he will work with you until it is just the way you want it.

I love my TS Performance Chip.

I bought mine directly from TS Performance (Dennis and Sheila Perry are great to deal with).

Power gains, you can get stock, 50hp, 75hp, 100hp and 140hp.
They also have high idle, anti-theft, etc..

Just make shure you get a 4bank chip, not a programmer. Chips can be tuned to your exact needs in just a few minutes.

DP or Wildman.
DP is my tuner but always hear great things about Tony Wildman tunes also. If Jody was not there I would have Wildman.

i love my wildman chip!! i've heard nothing but good things about jody though either... and you're gonna need tranny temp and egt at the very least and boost to make sure you're getting the performance you should be getting, to make sure you don't have any leakes, and to keep your turbo in it's "living" range lol

The TS chip works well and I loved having the adjustable switch on the dash. Get that and a couple autometers and your good to go.

so if i want a good heads up display and switch on the dash to change power levels, and i dont want an edge i should get the TS stuff?

I hear that jody tipton has burns for the edge evo if you really want a display. Heard it from a friend of a friend, not sure if it's true but its worth looking into.

I've ran both DP and Wildman and i give a thumbs up to both.

ok im not downin TS so dont think i am but i bought mine from a freind (hotrod) i had a power pup and he said how much better it was than my bully dog so i researched asked around everything and i put it on my truck and in my opinion my power pup had more ass and less smoke which dont get me wrong i love me some smoke in a hondas window but the bully dog walked all over that ts... and just to make sure it wasnt just me thinkin it he put it on my buddies truck and raced..... take off and 1/8th mile ts had it and the bully dog came back and won by two lengths but now its burnt up in th eback seat along with the ecm because it got unplugged

Ive had experience with Power pups, Edge Juice, TS, and Dp. And my dp is far the most power of all the chips. I was pretty disappointed with Ts. The bully dog was my first, back a few years ago when this stuff wasnt as big as it is now. I sold it and bought the edge juice with monitor. Truck ran about the same as the bully dog. Just a little more out of the hole, because of the low boost fueling. But nothing has compared to jodys tunes. Hes real down to earth to talk to and will get you exactly what you want or need. Im not going to dawg anyone, but everyones trucks take tunes different. But there wasnt as much gain on wildmans tune as jodys. I havent been on a dyno yet, so im just going of track time but jodys gettin me there faster. And havent had a problem with anything. And the F5 control is a real nice touch. Better than a turn dial. Just my $.02

Back