Chris Made me do it!

Nasty Girl

Looks like a great site guys!:ylsuper:

Myself I am from Medicine Hat Alberta and own a 2003 CC Dmax and am in the final stages of completion of the new build. I am hoping to see over 1000 RWHP with this truck on #2 only, and hope to be in the low 10's this year. I look forward to a good experience here at Comp and look forward to being a member here.

Keith

Last edited:
Great job NASTY GIRL !, I cant wait to see this finally done you have put your heart and soul into this project and NOTHING is second best . It is a truly 1 of a kind project.

Welcome aboard my friend !

C.A.P said:
Great job NASTY GIRL !, I cant wait to see this finally done you have put your heart and soul into this project and NOTHING is second best . It is a truly 1 of a kind project.

Welcome aboard my friend !

Thanks Chris. Yes it has been a long road but finally near the end. It is one of a kind for sure but someone had to go there.:bigsmile:

First off a big Welcome!!

Second, where can we see some pics?????? This sounds like one nasty mofo!!

Been a long hard road but the end result has been worth it.
I will upload some picks tonight to my gallery.

Thanks,
Keith

Good luck with the project Keith. I cant wait to see the finished results.

James

Black Cloud said:
Good luck with the project Keith. I cant wait to see the finished results.

James
Thanks, I will be test and tuing in about 10 days I'll keep you all posted.

Keith

What mods do you plan on running or is that shrouded in secrecy...:cyclops:

Black Cloud said:
What mods do you plan on running or is that shrouded in secrecy...:cyclops:

I have a completely built longblock that was done by Merchant Automotive,with hardparts from several different vendors which I will mention at a later date, a big set of 1 off IdahoCTD twns, dual CP3's the rest I am sworn to secrecy or face the wrath of Nathan Wright! ......and trust me that would be bad juju.....lol

Thanks for the intrest!

Keith

Last edited:
Back