WOO HOO!!!

100_2023.jpg

100_2024.jpg

100_2025.jpg

Very Nice Danny.... Cant wait to see you put Greg on the trailer :woohoo:

BTW How are you gonna get those slicks to mount up on those star rims? :kick:

gd all youre guna see from the rear is a tire and a pumpkin lol... lookin good

Tommy

Danny, you suck!!!!!!! Congrats to ya man, I wish I was that far along in my project. Gary

Dude, do you know they deleted this thread on TDS? Wtf is wrong with those guys? I posted a thread asking why; I'm sure it'll be something like because "it's not a Ford truck" or something. They REALLY need to loosen up a little over there.

Question : Is it possible to fit 16'' tire to 15'' wheel?

Answer: yes, its not the problem to fit 16 inch wide tire to 15 inch wide wheel

LOL

Last edited:
I am sure you have thought of this already but will those wheels hold the torque with a 5-bolt?

imelmo said:
Dude, do you know they deleted this thread on TDS? Wtf is wrong with those guys? I posted a thread asking why; I'm sure it'll be something like because "it's not a Ford truck" or something. They REALLY need to loosen up a little over there.
Between the crap on the innercoolers & uppipes i'm very close to being finished!:blahblah1: :bang :stab: Vendor bashing is worst between the 7.3's than any!:aiwebs_029: Looking good big D!Now put on the Shrek out fit & cop a pose with those wheels tires & truck,for the arcives of course!LOL :Cheer:

edgerat said:
I am sure you have thought of this already but will those wheels hold the torque with a 5-bolt?
IMHO, I don't think that worry will be there with a lighter chassis.

brandon.

Nice looking wheels, there will be no problem on the lugs system, 5 lugs is what the Top Fuel and Pro Mod both use , require that same SFI wheel, although the tires are the hoosers version of the Goodyear 1490 that use beadlocks . That is a lot of rubber on the ground, should be 116 to 118 roll out. The 15 wide wheel will work good on 16 or 17 wide tires , forcing them to grow on the big end. You can use a 1556 good year 33 x 17 with a 101 roll out , and with a 15 wide wheel will grow to the same height on the big end and weight 20 lbs less per tire

Back